Say Hello to the "iMPACT! Players"

Isn't RAW Talent the first stable? Can I join this iMPACT players thing? Because instead of taking a shit I have to take a poop in WWE...

Great News this weeks Impact scored a 1.14 rating and the highest rated quarter hour was the final segment with a 1.21 rating

Numbers have been steadily rising, and the greatest trend, as shattered dreams noted, is that the problem where the audience shrunk over the course of the show instead of growing is seemingly over.

I provided you with rep because of said prediction, but I'm a vegan, so I don't think you want anything to do with my sandwiches. :p

I finally got around to watching the PPV in its entirety. . . its was a little on underwhelming side. Next month? (I'm an optimistic S.O.B)

I provided you with rep because of said prediction, but I'm a vegan, so I don't think you want anything to do with my sandwiches. :p

I finally got around to watching the PPV in its entirety. . . its was a little on underwhelming side. Next month? (I'm an optimistic S.O.B)
Next month is scaring me. Hard Justice is all hardcore and Abyss may be #1. i hope they go with Joe/RVD 2 instead.

Charlie, how many sigs are you gonna pick that eventually get banned? Pick one out of a legit model website. That way you'll know it won't be banned. And we can enjoy.

Your rep doesn't actually count until you hit 30 posts, dood

BEAR! MOANEY!
james-storm-4481_mr-532x797.jpg

So the TNA spoilers look pretty hot, should be a fun episode. Let's try for a record number of people int he LD
I'm off! I'm off! I freakin' have the day off! And They will be giving me some free burgers. They being my fellow employees.

I'm as gitty as a schoolgirl.

Next month is scaring me. Hard Justice is all hardcore and Abyss may be #1. i hope they go with Joe/RVD 2 instead.

I really REALLY want to like Abyss. I try and it just doesn't work. But. . .yeah, I'm really hoping that doesn't happen. If so, maybe the rest of the card'll make up for it. (again with the optimism)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back