• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Saunter with Coco and GD w/ special guest MRC

Heel turn was....A fair enough idea, if the brandsplit is going away the way it has.

Making him your typical wwe hee, not so much. the entire reason that match is cool is because Ryback is an unstoppable predator. Orrrr not so much. Not now.
For what it's worth, the last couple weeks on SmackDown has reaffirmed what Ryback is capable of with talented opposition. I'm still holding out for another one of my treasured John Cena Main Event Epics to make this show worth watching.

Ryback can still be salvaged, I'm sure of it. He won't win the title - and I'll fucking bet on that - but, you know, give it a few months and another face turn... I don't know.

I'm actually rather excited for Extreme Rules. Hell No versus The Shield should be damn good at the very least. And I can't wait to mark out for when Punk doesn't come back.

No thanks.

Tornado tag is a severely underrated gimmick match. People aren't adequately excited about that one.

It's a tornado tag match? These are things I have not been made aware of.

I also don't know if I agree with your statement. While the tag team match formula is more played out than Don't Stop Believing at a karaoke bar, I can't really think of a single tornado tag match that took my breath away. Then again, I can't really think of a single tornado tag match period.

I also don't know if I agree with your statement. While the tag team match formula is more played out than Don't Stop Believing at a karaoke bar, I can't really think of a single tornado tag match that took my breath away. Then again, I can't really think of a single tornado tag match period.

In TNA, where tag wrestling has been five hundred times better than WWE's version for nearly a decade, every tag match eventually dissolves into a tornado tag match. There's never been an explanation, but it always happens, and it's always brilliant.

Pretty sure the last tornado tag we got in the WWE was Miz/Swagger vs Mysterio/Riley back in 2011. I remember enjoying it. Not going to go back and watch it though. That'd be risking the discovery that my memory isn't all I crack it up to be. The point being if THAT match was good, having more than one actual talent in the match at Extreme Rules ought to make this a walk in the park.

Of course the six man at TLC was essentially a six man tornado tag. And it was rather splendid.

Used to have awesome ones in WCW all the time. Though they generally involved underrated yet brilliant performers, ala Cactus Jack, The Nasty Boys, Harlem Heat

Wow. I got sigged by Sam. I'm sure it was done just to take the piss out of me, but I don't get it so I'm calling it a win.

I haven't hated the build to Extreme Rules. I'm stoked to see The Shield take all of the mid-card titles and the LMS match has me intrigued at least, though I have a suspicion that Ryback is going to become a member of The Shield. This Triple H/Brock Lesnar thing is getting old but hopefully it ends after this and Triple H fucks off for a while.

Name your terms, Samuel. I think Ryback's winning.

Everybody's a G1 till a real G1 walks in the room!

images

I can't take a man who wrestles in skinny jeans seriously. I'm sorry, Coco, but I just don't think Corey Graves is ready for the big leagues - not with trousers like that.

You know who has great trousers? Sami Zayn.

hzdncKz.jpg

I can't take a man who wrestles in skinny jeans seriously. I'm sorry, Coco, but I just don't think Corey Graves is ready for the big leagues - not with trousers like that.

Low cut, too. Ive seen girls with manlier jeans.

Oh well. Being whacky is the point of those trousers

:eek2:

Are you...serious? Its EASILY one of the top 5 BEST true characters in the WWE. He is fucking GREAT in that role. A stable with Zack Ryder with him as the mouthpiece would be fucking great

See that's the thing, I just see it as Zack Ryder done less goofy. He looks like a character Jimmy Fallon would do on SNL. That's not a compliment.

It's the same reason I don't like Sandow for being an inferior Matt Striker/The Genius.

We've seen the character before.

What are you going to tell me next NorCal? That Tyler Breeze is a great, innovative gimmick and not Dashing Cody Rhodes V2.0?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back