Sam's Thread of Chattin' w/ Jake & Other Robust Subjects

Барбоса;5432151 said:
It was his funeral today. Seeing as how Ted isnt with us, there was only one other option to perform the service

hqdefault.jpg

I use that phrase weekly at work when someone shit is asked to do something.

Sam I've finally seen Moon. What a great film!

David Bowie's kid did that. He also did Source Code. Moon is waaay better. Don't miss World of Warcraft, in cinemas soon.

1. Creed ★★★★
  2. The Revenant ★★★★
  3. The Hateful Eight ★★★★
  4. Spotlight ★★★★
  5. Deadpool ★★★★
  6. Rams ★★★
  7. The Survivalist ★★★
  8. The Big Short ★★★
  9. Goosebumps ★★
  10. The Assassin ★

Literally the opposite of a Mad Max apocalypse. Quiet, slow, green... Irish. Plus you see the main bloke's knob. I'm not sure what makes an aesthetically pleasing cock but this at least made me ask the question.

★★ London Has Fallen and Hail, Caesar!
★ The Forest and Allegiant

Hail, Caesar! had lots of individual scenes I liked but overall it wasn't for me. A bit like a Lynch film.

I also might've had trailer fatigue. I've seen if with almost every film I've watched at the cinema this year.

I thought Hail, Caesar! was an entertaining flick, but a bad movie overall. It felt like they had a good idea for a movie but as soon as they tried to put pen to paper, they couldn't figure out how to get everything to click.

I've heard it's their most similar movie to Barton Fink since Barton Fink, which is almost exactly like Barton Fink. And, you know, the avatar...

I've heard it's their most similar movie to Barton Fink since Barton Fink, which is almost exactly like Barton Fink. And, you know, the avatar...

Strongly disagree. In fact, it's almost the exact opposite. Baton Fink is about Barton Fink, a pretty interesting guy. Hail, Caesar is about a guy that isn't even in the top half of interesting characters in the movie.

You guys are ruining Coens season for me. First the people who pointed out that they've had about two non-white people ever in their movies and now this.

Oh my god, they DO rarely use non-white actors. In fact, I can only name one off the top of my head (Javier Bardem).

There's more black people in a Wes Anderson movies!

Sam, this thought just occurred to me: do they show a lot of Seinfeld over in the UK? And if so, are you a fan?

I've probably watched maybe two episodes Seinfeld in my life. I obviously don't know where to look. If only they put it on Channel 4 in the mornings like they do Frasier and Everybody Loves Raymond.

The DVD boxset is a ludicrous price on Amazon. I don't like to pirate things on principle but Larry David has enough money, doesn't he? Besides, I've bought, like, four seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Seinfeld is worthy of a pirates viewing. Not like anyone involved will miss the royalty percentage from your potential purchase. Pretty sure you would enjoy the show.

I have a few hours to kill tonight. The options are the Point Break remake, Krampus or Trumbo. What say the celluloid carnivores of WZ?

I'd offer a lengthy explanation of the Deadpool character and compare and contrast with the comic books but then you'd have me, wouldn't you? Checkmate.

Krampus was.... not great. Not really sure what I expected.

Deadpool was, in fact, great. I dont get the hate some have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back