Why don't people post in the wrestling section more often?

I had to retire from the wrestling sections due to health reasons. Turns out, even the smallest confrontation makes me violently ill.

The only Wrestling show I'm able to watch is Smackdown so I don't post in the wrestling sections much.

stfu_yoda.jpg

I used to post in the wrestling sections more than anywhere else (and for a long time, only there). Then I actually did get bored with talking about it because I decided I didn't really care about other people's opinions on what I watch. No one gives a shit about yours, either, so I didn't see a point in posting. I'd rather discuss better topics such as religion.

In wrestling related news...

I wonder if Kurt Angle and The Undertaker have lost more weight in the last 4 years than Kung Fu Naki actually weighs.

Undertaker is very thin these days. 'Roid usage previously, maybe?

Well, Taker's been losing weight steadily for years now. Remember when he first debuted, he was actually quite pudgy. I believe he was billed at 350-375 lbs. It's probably not so much him using steroids, as it is him slimming down in order to stay healthy.

Wait a minute, this is the Bar Room. No wrestle talk!

Infraction.

I put the threads in my favourites for later, then just can't be bothered posting sometimes. Plus i've always got a shitload of homework, so that doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back