Evidence;

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Here's what happened yesterday...all times are British Summertime

The Luther bar room was created [which was all of luthers bar room threads], this then added loads of posts to everyone because the post count was on for that. This put me up by about 50 and Luther by 300, I noticed because I had just posted in the personal landmark thread about overtaking luther. I pointed it out to Jake that teh post count was on in the Luther bar room (after I ran a test myself to notice that I had gone up) Then the post count was switched off.

It was about 3.15ish because I was doing a live discussion on the match [which we won 1-0 incidently] and it was just after the Luther bar room thing. It said my thread could not be found, and after initially thinking my thread had been closed I went into the bar room to notice a load of threads had vanished [other than the luther ones moved into the luther bar room]. The last thread was the personal landmark thread but the games room and luthers bar room were there, then the bar room vanished. I PMd Jake at 3:20 [according to my sent box] asking where it had gone because I initially thought he was just rejigging something to get everyones post counts down, that's why I was saying it was a glitch with the post counts.

So this is the first thread in this Bar room, I see.

Fascinating.

EDIT : Damn that´s not the oldest thread )=

God damnit Gobbeldy, you had me all excited thinking that Cola had returned. Damn you!

it's your fault for bumping a two year old thread.

and to be fair fear thought I was cola.

Only because your name was Coca-Cola Lee or something like that for awhile, wasn't it?

coca cola football leegue, it was Luther playing a joke on me as my football team were relegated to the football league

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back