Sailor Moon

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Generally shojo animes and mangas (series that are aimed at a female audience) don't normally sit well with male audiences, lacking all the violence and gore of the normal shonen (aimed at males) series.

However, Sailor Moon is the most well known series of its kind, and it's characters likely the most powerful, and deserves the recognition that's it due.

Having read the manga, and watched the anime, I can say that it definately isn't the sappy, emotional series that it's made out to be. It's actually quite dark, and depressiong at times, and the series touches on themes that most shonen series don't normally tread.

I'm currently rereading the first and last chapters of the manga, brushing up on the knowledge that I know I'll be needing in the future.

Back in the day, I was a huge Sailor Moon fan. It was a fun show to watch, and Tuxedo Mask is probably part of the reason I love Phantom of the Opera-like characters so much. I used to never miss an episode.

I would suggest reading the manga, the anime was butched so badly, the creator refused to let anymore of the series be turned into anime

Sailor Moon was fucking awesome. Dammit to hell, was it censored here or what. And so was Cardcaptor Sakura. That one was really deluted.

got a funny story about Sailor moon, My fiance was asleep a few weeks ago, dreaming that she was sailor moon. she almost kicked the window out (we sleep right next to the window) and she was talking in this funny language. went for about an hour with her waving her arms and legs about saying the actions an such :lmao: I wish i had of recorded it.

Sailor Moon is the only anime endorsed by Dagger Dias.... It's the only one I've ever developed a huge interest in. I loved it as a kid and still watch it, I have almost every episode, the originals, with english subtitles.

Sailor Moon is the only anime endorsed by Dagger Dias.... It's the only one I've ever developed a huge interest in. I loved it as a kid and still watch it, I have almost every episode, the originals, with english subtitles.

Then you're gonna help me campaign for her in the tournament

Then you're gonna help me campaign for her in the tournament

Absolutely. Count on me voting for her in every single round. The only characters I'd ever vote over Sailor Moon come from video games, so she's my pick to get behind and win this thing.

Absolutely. Count on me voting for her in every single round. The only characters I'd ever vote over Sailor Moon come from video games, so she's my pick to get behind and win this thing.

Well, I probably wouldn't vote for her every time (as she's not the strongest person in her class), but she's definately capable of holding her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back