Sadistic Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
Sadistic Madness

Sadistic Madness is a Total Nonstop Action Wrestling specialty match, in which the object is to make an opponent bleed before pinning them. A pinfall on a wrestler who is not bleeding does not count towards victory. Typically, all of the contestants involved will be bleeding before anyone is pinned.

this is an actual match that was used once in TNA, I have never seen it but would like to, I'm not sure if the match works as a team sort of thing or if it's like a survival type match, I would love to see them bring this back and possibly do some thing like Angle, Joe, Rhino, and maybe Christopher Daniels vs. Christian, Tomko, Steiner, & AJ if it's a team based match or if it's a survival type match maybe have it be something like Angle vs. Joe vs. Rhino vs. Steiner vs. AJ vs. Christian, they could also use this match in the LAX/Team 3D feud aswell, does anyone else think they should bring this match back?, and if anyone has seen the original Sadistic Madness match, could you let everyone else know more about it, like if it's a good match and how it works and so on

That sounds... pretty crap. I think that's the most pointless stipulation in TNA, and they have some pretty pointless ones. I mean, what's the point in having to make your opponent bleed? The best matches occur when blood isn't expected but just happens.

so it is a first blood match with pinfalls? does not sound very interesting to me at all...i agree with the post above me...why not just make it a first blood match only with out the pinfalls...seems thrown together or something

so it is a first blood match with pinfalls? does not sound very interesting to me at all...i agree with the post above me...why not just make it a first blood match only with out the pinfalls...seems thrown together or something

The only problem I have with first blood matches is that they end as soon as someone is busted open, so if some is busted open before they're suppose to be the match would then be ended prematurely, by adding the pinfall stipulation to the match it acts as an insurence policy to the match ending and gives them a little more control, but judgeing from the couple of responses that this has gotten, maybe there is reason they have not done another one of these matches, but I think it could be a good match if done right and had the right guys involved, and I relise that I may be the only one thinking that, but if people can get excited over the concept of "Elevation X" than I should be able to get excited over the concept of Sadistic Madness, I mean all Elevation X is, is a scaffold match, the way you win is by throwing your opponent off the X structure, and we all know how it's going to end, Rhino will Gore AJ sending him off the "X" to the ring below, and Rhino wins

I wouldn't mind the match if it were done in a fashion that a person couldn't even go for a pin until their opponent had juiced. This way the first person to make their opponent bleed would gain a large advantage in that respect. I've never really like the First Blood matches anyway. It has a cool name, but a shit concept. I still remember watching the Kane/Austin schlock-fest back in 1998 geared around one of those matches where Austin was screwed. Just like with a tables match, the method of victory is kind of weak in a First Blood match to me. There isn't as much room for error as I'd like. But like justinsayne was just saying, a big determinate would be who is involved in the match. Even a Hell in a Cell is lame if the wrong people are stinking up the cage.

I wouldn't mind the match if it were done in a fashion that a person couldn't even go for a pin until their opponent had juiced. This way the first person to make their opponent bleed would gain a large advantage in that respect.

I beleive that's exaclully how it works, however I also believe that it has several wrestlers involved in the match instead of just two, which to me makes the match much more interesting

Could be good, or could be bad.

Sounds like it would have to be done only once or twice, would just get boring after a while I think.

I mean all Elevation X is, is a scaffold match, the way you win is by throwing your opponent off the X structure, and we all know how it's going to end, Rhino will Gore AJ sending him off the "X" to the ring below, and Rhino wins

or aj will move out the way and rhino goes down..aj has been able 2 dodge everything so far..u neva know
and for this sadistic madness its a horrible idea..once u bust some1 open you can pin him...im thinkin theyre trying to get something better than wwe rite now....might as well bring back ravens house of fun...i actually enjoyed dat match

Lol, well I for one think it could bring alot of emotion into the match. Like for instance, the heel busts open the face badly, and then it's just a struggle for the face to survive the beatdown and keep kicking out, until a huge comeback is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back