TNA: Sadistic Madness: Ric Flair vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Ric Flair vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

• Naitch

• Bam Bam

Results are only viewable after voting.
As much as I agree with you Norcal in Flair could overcome Bam Bam and had a history of doing well against big men, he didn't have to take on Vader in this environment.

Bam Bam is a violent man and this suits him so I'm not surprised he's winning

Flair will probably be bleeding by the time the match starts. This means Bam Bam can start working towards the pin immediately.

This, I believe, gives Flair an advantage. I have trouble believing that Flair won't, in the very least make Bigelow bleed. Odds are, it wil happen late in the match. Flair will have gotten his offense in, and Bam Bam will be a bit worn down. If Flair can strike him late, and make him bleed, I believe that Flair can steal this one.

*Sigh*

I'm very sad I've been working so much that I haven't been participating as much as I would like...and here is a great example why. I can see this being a close matchup...but there is no way that Bam Bam wins this in such a landslide. Flair bleeds...big deal. I'm not seeing where bleeding (other than physiological light headedness) would cause Flair to be at a disadvantage here.

Flair is the dirtiest player in the game and would have had so many tricks up his sleeve that Bam Bam would have been helpless. Flair should have won.

I'm not seeing where bleeding (other than physiological light headedness) would cause Flair to be at a disadvantage here.

Flair is the dirtiest player in the game and would have had so many tricks up his sleeve that Bam Bam would have been helpless. Flair should have won.

Well, Rick, it's because this is a Sadistic Madness Match, and blood is required in order for a pinfal to be made. So in addition to phyisologicial light headedness, it also contributes in being a requirement for one man to win the match.

Also, if you feel up to it, you may read my assessment of the "dirtiest player in the game" mantra and how it is utterly useless in this match.

Well, Rick, it's because this is a Sadistic Madness Match, and blood is required in order for a pinfal to be made. So in addition to phyisologicial light headedness, it also contributes in being a requirement for one man to win the match.

Also, if you feel up to it, you may read my assessment of the "dirtiest player in the game" mantra and how it is utterly useless in this match.

:schild13:

I guess it would help for me to read the match rules. But alas, I do not back down from my original statement. Flair bleeds early on...thus, Bam Bam is focused on going in for the kill. This really exhausts Bam Bam. Flair can go 60 minutes every night of the week and twice on Sunday...so there is no freaking way that Bam Bam has the stamina to outlast Flair.

Flair juices all the time...even in horrible Raw promos. Bleeding means nothing to Flair. Naitch would have blades concealed all over the place, and Bam Bam would be wearing the crimson mask faster than Michael Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back