WCW Quarterfinals: Bret Hart vs Kane, Sadistic Madness Match

Bret Hart vs. Kane, Sadistic Madness

• Bret Hart

• Kane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bret Hart the better wrestler clearly? Will he win this one no way? Kane in his early prime was evil. It has been stated but I must concur Kane makes Hart bleed early on, it will take a while but Kane will catch Hart for the pin around the 32 minute mark. I see a huge chokeslam in this one. I am shocked people are actually looking at the stipulation. When I casted my vote I said wasted vote but I was clealy wrong. Kane is up by 13. I see Hart making a run thought it is to early to call it.

Bret Hart is the better wrestler, yes. Bret Hart can make people bleed, just ask Steve Austin. Kane on the other hand, pre *****fication, was about as bad ass of a monster you could get.

Remember, this match is two fold. First you got to make the opponent bleed, then you ahve to beat them. I think Kane can make Hart bleed, and make him bleed quickly. If we're dealing with masked Kane, it's going to be next to impossible for Hart to bust him open, especially if he's in full body armor. The only way to get him to bleed is out of teh back of his head, and that only happened once. Is Hart capable of doing it, you bet, can he do it, I don't think so.

I think Hart can wear can down enough, and make him tap out several times, but it won't matter, because he can't get Kane to bleed. I simply think that time catches up, and Hart bleeds simply for too long and Kane wins on the stipulation.

Bret Hart is the better wrestler, yes. Bret Hart can make people bleed, just ask Steve Austin. Kane on the other hand, pre *****fication, was about as bad ass of a monster you could get.

Remember, this match is two fold. First you got to make the opponent bleed, then you ahve to beat them. I think Kane can make Hart bleed, and make him bleed quickly. If we're dealing with masked Kane, it's going to be next to impossible for Hart to bust him open, especially if he's in full body armor. The only way to get him to bleed is out of teh back of his head, and that only happened once. Is Hart capable of doing it, you bet, can he do it, I don't think so.

I think Hart can wear can down enough, and make him tap out several times, but it won't matter, because he can't get Kane to bleed. I simply think that time catches up, and Hart bleeds simply for too long and Kane wins on the stipulation.

Again, you are talking about what Kane's gimmick is suppose to be, not what it actually is. Kane is built up as this unstoppable monster, except when its actually match time, he always loses. Bret could make Kane bleed out of the top or back of his head, then beat him with a small package or the sharpshooter (attitude era Kane has tapped before).

I think people are putting too much stock in the stipulation. Yes, Sadistic Maddness fits Kane's character, but its really just another type of match he'd be in to lose.

Yeah but has masked Kane ever bled? Pretty much what Shocky said is correct. Hart can beat Kane down all day, but he won't make him bleed. If he does it's on the back of the head. And with long hair you just aren't going to see it.

I'm not sure if masked Kane has ever bled. I do know that masked Kane was not as unbeatable as you guys are making him out to be. He has tapped before, to Kurt Angle's ankle lock, so the Sharpshooter is a realistic ending to this match. Since there is no DQ, Bret can use the ring bell to bust open Kane on the top of the head and apply the Sharpshooter for the win.

Kane and Hart shouldn't even be said in the same breath. I'm not taking anything away from Kane...he's a trooper, a hard worker, has always given his best for both his employer and for the fans.

Bret Frickin Hart is the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be. He's as tough as a $2 steak, beats people like a government mule, and can throw down some incredible slobernockers. (thanks JR)

But still, I choose Kane to win in this match. He's a mauler, a fighter and I think the stipulation suits his style. As much as it pains me to say this, Kane over Hart.

MP

People seem to forget that Bret was an EXCELLENT brawler in his day. WM 13 anyone?? Kane even in his heydey would loose this. Even busted open, and with one leg, bret is better than Kane. Bret Hart functioned very well in a no DQ enviornment, and couldve busted Kane open regardless of a mask or not. One of Brets calling cards was adapting to enviornments and styles, and he could pull it off here. No one was better at tangling with big men, taking all they had to give, and still finding a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back