• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Genisis Pay Per View Thread

Who should win

• Angle

• Joe

• Draw, Double dq etc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall a very good show.

I missed the VKM Vs. Raven's Flock match so I can't comment on it.

The Naturals Vs. Lethal and Sonjay was a very good match. They messed up the ending, but aside from that it was good.

Aries and Shelly Vs. Truth and Hoyt was alright. Slow to start but it picked up near the end.

Daniels Vs. Sabin was a great match. I'm really glad Daniels won.

Christian Vs. Styles was the match of the night. These two work very well together. I'm really looking forward to some more Styles Vs. Daniels matches. I liked Rhino's promo and I liked Styles turning even more.

LAX Vs. AMW was another great match all the way through. Cornette stripping them of the titles was dumb. That pretty muched ruined his logic when he said "and most importantly these fans are tired" and they started chanting bullshit. I don't understand what goes through bookers heads. Why would they ever think this decision would get over? A bad ending to a great match.

Sting Vs. Abyss was better than I expected. I was surprised Sting took the tac bump. The ending was a little weird, but I didn't mind it. I'm glad Abyss is finally champ.

I'm not going to lie, I was a little disapointed with the main event. It was still a fantastic match, but didn't live up to the"match of the decade" standards. In no way was it a bad match. I loved it. And this is obviously not the last time we'll see this two face off. The matches will obviously keep getting better. A good opener to what will be an outstanding series of matches.

In order the matches go:
Styles Vs. Christian
Joe Vs. Angle
Daniels Vs. Sabin
LAX Vs. AMW
The Naturals Vs. Sonjay and Lethal
Aries and Shelly Vs. Truth and Hoyt

Ok I haven't seen the PPV yet but I have read all the results, and I'm just wondering what the hell poseted TNA to strip LAX of the titles, that just may be the stupidest thing they have ever done, and why dop they have till tuesday to return the belts, why not just take them tonight or give them till Impact, and why did they give Joe and Angle only 13 minutes, these two could have carried a match for mutch longer, they should've given them at least ten more minutes, and they should've had Joe pass out from the pain of the ankle lock instead of haveing him tap, I still really interested in seeing the event but will have to wait till I get paid, I hope that Joe and Angle have a rematch and that next time it's a Iron man match(preferably a 60 min. one but a 30min. one would be good too)

Yeah the LAX thing made them look really bad, everyone was chanting bullshit. I didn't like where they were going with the flag burning stuff but I was expecting JC to annouce that LAX and Konan were going to fight AMV and Petey Williams but I was shocked to hear him announce they are stripping the belts. Im expecting them to have some sort of vacant match on Impact and LAX will win the belts back.

Satan's Hockey said:
Yeah the LAX thing made them look really bad, everyone was chanting bullshit. I didn't like where they were going with the flag burning stuff but I was expecting JC to annouce that LAX and Konan were going to fight AMV and Petey Williams but I was shocked to hear him announce they are stripping the belts. Im expecting them to have some sort of vacant match on Impact and LAX will win the belts back.
maybe LAX will come out when Cornette is in the ring making some sort of announcement, and beat the shit out of him, then grab the belts and walk off with them, that or ambush all the tag teams in the back, one by one, so that noone can compete for the titles

justinsayne said:
maybe LAX will come out when Cornette is in the ring making some sort of announcement, and beat the shit out of him, then grab the belts and walk off with them, that or ambush all the tag teams in the back, one by one, so that noone can compete for the titles

I can see that happening, I really like LAX and I wish they could keep the belts but I would like to see them drop the flag burning stuff, it's just silly and pointless.

I was very pleased with the show, but angle/joe didn't fully live up to all of my hype. If they got another 10 minutes it definetly would of been the greatest match in tna history, but 13 minutes is kind of weak. Every match was solid, and i don't think there was any bad match. Abyss/sting surprised me a lot, seeing as i didn't see that it was going to be a hardcore type of match. I also didn't expect sting to go through the tacks, but that ending bump was huge and very excitng.

Overall, I am happy that I ordered the ppv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back