No Surrender PPV Thread 9-24-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWEKING said:
At least WWE's internet site never got hacked like whats that companys name .......................................................oh yea TNA

I'm sorry, I have to reply to this. WWE's website has been hacked, to a much worse degree than TNA's was. A couple years ago people posted spoilers, that wrestlers had died, been arrested. They fucked with every single page on the site.

As far as the PPV goes, it looks incredible. The fans revenge match should be good, but the show is being built around what is, IMO, the match of the year with LAX going against Styles and Daniels.

WWE King STFU... Im not a big TNA fan but the show is good.. You dont know anything about wrestling so jus shut up...

Plus they dont even have to have a title on the line, and its still a great show.. Hopefully this announcement is big.

No that's not what the announcement is. he said the announcement was all over the net he's worried about who the person is that will be making the announcement. So no doubt that it will be Russo but what will he say that will make sucha impact

No that's not what the announcement is.So no doubt that it will be Russo but what will he say that will make sucha impact???
you contradicted yourself

that isn't the announcement......jarrett said that to make people think that thats what the announcement was. i believe is something bigger, its not the 2 hour show, or the Russo signing. its something that is going to be announced by a wrestler not scheduled to be there. anyway what is the broadcast team saying after Jarrett said that.

I'm jsut reading the wrestlezone.com play by play stuff, and it says Daniels said he was trying to cut someone like he would cut Eddie Guerrero is he was alive today? Will someone explain that to me cause that sounds really bad, but I'm hoping it was just poor typing on the part of the reporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back