Royal Rumble Drinking Game

Right. Well. We'll put the final touches to our grand plan tomorrow, shall we? I'll even ask my mate what my mobile number is.

I invited Madcap, just because we needed some black in the group.

I don't know how this many people are going to fit around my laptop.

Only joking, we'll of course be watching on my tiny TV.

Oh, and I'm waiting for my mate to get back from his girlfriend's flat so he can give me my mobile number and tell me what I look like. Two birds, one stone.

I will be bringing a duffel bag on account of the fact that I have no choice.

Why can't you get your own mobile number off yourself?

duffel-bag5856.jpg

So, bad news I am afraid.

I am working on Monday and no one will swap the shift with me for various reasons beyond my control. I'm sorry, fellas.

That being said, you are all invited to my house my WrestleMania viewing party. Complete with booze and Vietnamese hooker, it will be the place to be!

Oh, and I'm waiting for my mate to get back from his girlfriend's flat so he can give me my mobile number and tell me what I look like. Two birds, one stone.

I will be bringing a duffel bag on account of the fact that I have no choice.

I kind of need this Samuel.

So, bad news I am afraid.

I am working on Monday and no one will swap the shift with me for various reasons beyond my control. I'm sorry, fellas.

That being said, you are all invited to my house my WrestleMania viewing party. Complete with booze and Vietnamese hooker, it will be the place to be!

Pull a sickie, the hangover will be good enough to sort that one out. Otherwise we'll send you to Burger King!

As Dave won't be there, I'm flexible for heading off, unless I have anything last minute, I'll probably aim to get the 5.30 train and arrive around 7.30 in London. I should be ok getting to yours Tasty as I have a very good memory of where to go about places, but your number is still the same if I get stuck? I got Lee's as well. Might need Sam's just, you know, you guys run out of signal or something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back