Royal Rumble Drinking Game

Having priced the journey up, apparently, it will cost me £30 to get to London and back. That's some quality low-grade travel right there!

Only slightly more than my weekly travelcard costs me. Don't ask me how I manage to pay that much. I just do.

That's quite the commitment. I think I'm probably in. We shall hash this out further tomorrow. I'll be in Middlesex tomorrow if you need me.

Are you from Newcastle or did I imagine that?

Either way, if you are, then it will cost you £20 to get there and back! That is nothing!

Ah no Liverpool, but I'll be in Manchester at the time in my uni accomodation. 20 pound sounds damn cheap, but like whoever else, college next morning and my Monday this semester is veeerryy busy.

So is it just me, Sam and Tasty? Has anyone asked the resident Geordie yet?

I found out I got the Monday off so hell yeah, I'll join in this Rumble session! I can head up straight after work, I'll bring my camera too!

I would suggest the vintage rule, but we'd be plastered before the Rumble match starts!

I'm debating whether it is worth the transport money. I'll let you guys know ASAP.

Aye but then there's still london transport money which is a lot!

I tell you what, IF the holiday money I'm owed from work goes in tomorrow then I'll come. If not I won't. It's a slim chance.

My plan of action to head up after I finish work, which is around 5-6ish. I should be in London for between 7-8, be my usual place I get off, so I should be there before 9 or so.

If I do come down, which I still haven't decided yet, would one of you guys meet me at the bus station to direct me to Tasty's house? I'd just end up lost, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back