Royal Rumble Drinking Game

I will never forgive you.

And yeah, Lee, I'll cover your London transport costs. Like I said, a couple of daily travelcards should do the trick. Where will you be arriving? Victoria?

Victoria Coach station, I get there at 15:25

Just if I lived across the pond. I would invite people to my place, but I'm already having enough people over for the Rumble haha. And drinking games are always fun.

Every time your favorite to win eliminates someone, take a drink of Dos Equis for the Most Interesting Man in the World.

BTW Love the diet soda rule. Punk should stick to announcing after he retires from the ring.

I thought long and hard about an absolutely ingenious set of rules. I filled chalkboard with ideas. I consulted Stephen Hawking about it. In the end, I got this:

1. Every time someone is eliminated, take a drink.
2. Every time CM Punk eliminates someone, take a drink of diet soda.
3. If CM Punk wins the Rumble, finish your diet soda.

Yeah, I think that'll work. Any amendments?

Question...on the CM Punk drinks... I like to mix my diet coke with vanilla rum...does that go against his policy??? :lmao:

I suggest a three surprise entrant ruling. One who's likely, one not so and one totally out there.

Alright, when are other people arriving at Victoria? If it's much later, I suppose me and Lee could head up to Tasty's...

Phoenix 9ish and Dave of the scots variety no idea.

That's easy enough, I know it's Greenwichish Strafordish

165652_661264964580_202907818_38502331_891123_n.jpg

Do we have to walk that exact route? As in wonky in the middle of the road?

Any good pizza places nearby? Dominos are doing offers which finish midnight on Sunday so you know!

There's a Dominos that delivers and a pizza hut that doesn't, but it's round the corner. There's also Papillion pizza "Open Christmas Day", and the superbly named Pizza Caroline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back