Royal Rumble Drinking Game

I'll be London 15:25 and however long it takes to get to Stratford

I'll join you guys! I'll tell my parents i'm going to england to stay up late with a bunch of 20 year olds i met over the internet.

It's the only sensible course of action. Lee wouldn't tell me what he's wearing! Can you believe that?

I also think we might have to amend the drinking game to make drinking a more common occurrence.

He's clearly wearing nothing...also, I need to think here, cause I'd have to buy drinks more or less when I finish work, unless Tasty knows of places open around 8 in his area?

Or the wiser option is that I ask Lee/Tasty/you to get some drinks for me and I pay for them when I arrive. Silly 10.30pm.

I tried to buy Diet Pepsi today, but Sainsbury's had sold out, so I bought Pepsi Max instead. As a matter of coincidence I had the line "They didn't have Ice Cube, so he bought Vanilla Ice" from that Offspring song in my head at the same time.

That's all actually true.

Yeah if you want. I've got a fair bit left from new year's eve, but it probably won't be enough for everyone. a geordie You'll be pleased to hear that I ran out of the egg liquor.

Fixed.

I will be pleased to hear, yes. I hope you all like Carslberg Export. You probably don't - I only know a few who do.

It's decent, and cheap at Morrisons and Tesco at the minute!

For Sam...

Attire is blue Hoody with super nintendo pad on front. wearing a brown body warmer as well as a khaki green wool hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back