• #63 Shark Boy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#2 The Undertaker vs. #63 Shark Boy

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Houston, TX

#31 Justin Credible vs. #34 the Total Package Lex Luger

2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)

#15 Bryan Danielson vs. #50 Crowbar

#18 Harley Race vs. #47 Hiroyashi Tenzan

#7 Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. #58 the Warlord

#26 Yokozuna vs. #39 Ron "The Truth" Killings

#10 MVP vs. #55 Lance Hoyt

#23 Sgt. Slaughter vs. #42 "Primetime" Elix Skipper

The only thing to really debate in this one is whether or not it will be a quicker squash than Angle vs Thrasher. I was originally thinking Sharkboy would just run away and get counted out right when Taker stepped in the ring, but I'll say he'll give it a shot and try to win it. He will get a big boot and chokeslam for his efforts.

I'm gonna guess the one person who voted for Sharkboy is the same one who voted for Headbanger Thrasher to beat Kurt Angle.

lex luger is a powerhouse but thats the only virtue he posesses.
credible has the advantage of being in an arena where the crowds know him and he is gonna use that advantage
this is ECW ...AND THERE ARE NO RULES..
now luger will easily beat credible in any arena in any other ring but here the weapons are not only allowed they are WELCOMED.
lex luger has been a terribly slow and clumsy wrestler when crowds are not favouring him. i think he is going to feel the same way just like cena felt when the crowd ATE HIM UP at one night stand against RVD.

justin credible has the HEART and the MEANS to do it here in this arena....maybe the only environment ever he could beat a MAJOR player such as luger.....huge upset ...........even after being beaten to a pulp JUSTIN CREDIBLE somehow grabs a singapore cane and knocks out LUGER after a DEVASTATING BLOW to the back of the neck........lex never saw it coming....neither has any chance or speed to even dodge it.......................

OMG///////// THIS IS AN UPSET

Results are here

This is in ECW and that means that old Aldo Montoya has a good shot of winning this. The Singapore Cane that Justin Credible carries will come into full force, also including Jason into the mix as well. at the end of the match Lex Luger will be Pissed Now.

Results are here

This is a tough match up to choose. You have the One of the American greats of all time vs. Hiroyoshi Tenzan. you spelt the name wrong Shockey. He has the Credential to say the very least. He has apparently Choked Glenn Gilbertti, he has won the G-1 Climax tournament 3 times and a 4 time IWGP champion. On the other hand is Harley Race. I am voting for Tenzan just because noone else will.

The fact this is ECW actually supports Killings because he can use weapons to try to take Yoko off his feet. I think he will resort to this after being unable to knock Yoko down without them. However, I'm with IC25 in that I have the mental picture of Yoko from King of the Ring and not the one that was jobbing to Michaels and later on everyone. I think Yokozuna wins with a belly to belly suplex in 8 minutes.

Nah, Lex Luger wins because, much like the exclusives here at WZ Forums, Credible doesn't show up for the match and Luger wins via forfeit. Conspicuous by her absence is Miss Elizabeth.

Wait...people are actually debating between a guy who worked for bounced checks and bled in a filthy bingo hall and a guy who was one of the best wrestlers in the business for nearly a decade? Seriously?

This match could be held in Credible's bathtub, and it still wouldn't make a difference. Lex Luger in a walk.

What we are taking into account that Luger isn't known for extreme rules and I can't see Luger overcoming a singapore cane and Jason in Credible's corner. it makes perfect sense in this case as it is in Extreme rules, I have never seen Luger compete when that is a stipulation. Ive even seen Luger lose to a T-shirt so it is plausible that Credible wins in this environment, whereas anywhere else I would give the victory to Luger.

Are you kidding? I would bet the farm, the house, my wife and kids, and my right nut on UT in any sort of competition with SB. If this lasted more than 30 seconds, it could be considered an upset.

MP

The only thing to really debate in this one is whether or not it will be a quicker squash than Angle vs Thrasher. I was originally thinking Sharkboy would just run away and get counted out right when Taker stepped in the ring, but I'll say he'll give it a shot and try to win it. He will get a big boot and chokeslam for his efforts.

I'm gonna guess the one person who voted for Sharkboy is the same one who voted for Headbanger Thrasher to beat Kurt Angle.

I disagree about the one who voted for Sharkboy. I think it is a crazed TNA fan. I suppose Sonjya Dutt vs Sharkboy should be the finals. These three who have voted for him must really think it's stone cold under that mask.

Results are here

While Danielson is overrated due to how much he is slurped up to by certain Wrestling fans. He is talented enough to take out Crowbar and demolish him without much of a sweat being picked up on his case. This is no offence to Crowbar but Danielson is better than him.

Results are here

Despite the size and weight advantage Warlord has over Steamboat. Ricky has the big match experience to take on and beat him. The Dragon also has the Title reigns to match. So it is academic really with Ricky Steamboat winning this easily.

Man, could the Undertaker not get a better draw then being in this region. I honestly think that the Undertaker is a legit favorite to win this entire thing. He is capable of wrestling anyone in anything, and the scary thing is, he was pretty bad ass as WWE Hardcore champion. Shark Boy is cool, but let's be ridiculous, he's dead. Seriously, Shark Boy shouldn't even come to the ring if he had any concern for his own well being.

I can't see how Justin Credible could win this match. I mean seriously, he was the third guy to be bald and have a goatee to win a championship in 98-99. The guy was just another mini wannabe Austberg, with an "Extreme" attitude. Sure, he could swing a stick, but Luger used to be pretty bad ass back in the day. I'm talking pre-WWE NWA US championship stuff. Luger is a beast and a huge guy, and honestly I don't even think Credible swings that cane once.

Meh, danielson certainly isn't as good as the IWC makes him out to be. he's okay, but not great. That being said, he certainly has enough to beat the guy that was the lackey to David Flair. Crowbar was terrible, just god awful. He wouldn't have been on TV is WCW didn't fuck itself. Danielson wins, only to get beat in round 2.

My spelling is atrocious, especially with Japanese names, I'm surprised it hasn't happened more. Tenzan is good, but I say that realizing I haven't seen as much as I would have liked to have seen of him. Race however, is a legend. He is the guy that made Ric Flair, he is the guy that Triple H has modeled himself after, right down to the ridiculous facial hair. Race was an 8 time champion when that simply was unheard of. Race is a brutal in ring wrestler, and He'll have enough for this match.

Well look out, because Jake will be on to highjack this thread and the Warlord will be advancing. The Warlord was cool, but he was cool to look at. On the other hadn, you have a guy that was a wrestling machine and brought his A game to almost every match he was apart of. Steamboat is awesome, beyond awesome. He should win this and go fairly far in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back