• #64 Trevor Murdoch

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#1Chris Jericho vs. #64 Trevor Murdoch

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Winnipeg.

#32 Frankie Kazarian vs. #33 Rikishi Fatu

2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)

#16 Alex Shelley vs. #49 Chris Candido

#17 Tommy Dreamer vs. #48 The Bl;ue Meanie

#8 The Dynamite Kid Tom Billington vs. #57 King Kong Bundy

#25 Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. #40 Bobby Lashley

this match wont be exciting as a regular wrestling match but due to extreme environment it would be pretty watchable.
overall kazarian is a better wrestler. has good persona , more skill and more moves. rikishi is a no good fat man only good enough for short matches. he will have a power advantage but it will be negated by kazarians speed , skill and use of weapons.
in the end though it will not be easy but kazarian will win

#9 The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase vs. #56 Mushiking Terry

#24 Colt Cabana vs. #41 Nikolai Volkoff

a typical show of strength v/s speed.
lashley is an up and coming superstar but still green
tajiri has experience edge and the advantage of being familiar with the crowd and the rules.
fans are going to rally behind tajiri and will despise lashley ( because he is crap wwecw champion)
a too and fro battle going all over the arena , outside the ring . a good entertaining match with good spots going on for around 20 min. in the end tajiri will prevail using his experience but just barely

Murdock impressed me in the summer. Him and Cade really showed me what they could do. Problem is that after their Hardy feud they were just tossed aside. Jericho on the other hand is a pretty well rounded. WWE Jericho has always been a dissapointment. But WCW Jericho could win the whole thing.

Tough choice. But I'll go out on a limb and say that Alex Shelly will achieve more than Candido ever did. I'm sure Candido will get his fair share of votes, dead people usually do. But Shelly is still a better wrestler. He also has the charisma to take him far. Candido was also a loser, I have no respect for wrestlers like him. Not in ring abilty, but outside the ring.

Both are pretty poor. But Meania has that jelly belly. I love to watch wrestlers that wobble. But I'd still have to go for Dreamer. I can't name a Meania match that I've liked. But I can name several Dreamer ones. He's also had more stand out moments.

Hmm. The wrestler who was popular because he danced and wore a thong? Or the overpushed cruiserweight? Tough choice. Kazarian is ok. Bland nothing special. But I'm unsure about Rikishi. I think he could have been great, but he was never given the oppertunity. HHH put a stop to that. Kaz.

Billington is the greatest of all time. I've heard a lot recently of Bundy being underrated. He aint underrated if you've only seen his WWE matches. Which I have. And all of them have sucked.

Tough choice. Again I'll vote for somebody because nobody else will. Mushiking Terry is everything Rey Mysterio is now. But people wont have heard of him so there's no chance that he'll get through. Dibiase is great though. Another wrestler who should go really far.

Colt Cabana can do anything he wants when it comes to wrestling. He's not as one dimensional as Nikolai. Cabana can do pretty much any style he choses. But in WWE both will pretty much amount to comedy wrestlers. Cabana will do it better though.

I have to turn my back on one of my Super Heavyweights and vote fr Billington as well. He was versatile and uber-talented. Despite being a bit of a jerk and despite being a steroid-depository, he was something else in the ring. This is one of those times that artificial muscle overcomes natural flab.

Billington is the greatest of all time. I've heard a lot recently of Bundy being underrated. He aint underrated if you've only seen his WWE matches. Which I have. And all of them have sucked.

I'm telling you Jake, track down his old school territory stuff. It was great, like an earlier version of Vader. Hardcore stuff.

I love Tom Billngton....but best of all time Jake? No way. Not even top 5. In terms of physical talent, he is up there for sure, but no way is he best of all time.

The smark thing to do would be vote for Billington, which I'm tempted to do. But realistically, in ECW rules, King Kong Bundy is too big and too vicious for the technical wrestler that is Billington. Bundy takes this one IMO.

Agree with Jake. Shit match. Tis is the match I'd rather see end in a Double DQ and have both of them ousted, with the 2nd round opponent gtting a Bye to the next round. Both are underacheviers. Meanie doesn't belong in wrestling, and Dreamer is really a guy who takes a hard bump and is more well known for stupid loyalty and futility in the ring.

#2 Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. #63 Mosh

2. Will rules of a region come into play (Remember, this is a TNA match, all matches are in a six sided ring)
3. Will crowd be a factor. All matches take place in Dallas, TX

#31 Juventud Guerrera vs. #34 Scott "Flash" Norton

2. Will rules of a region come into play (Remember, this is a TNA match, all matches are in a six sided ring)

#15 Mr. Kennedy vs. #50 Eric Young

#18 William Regal vs. #47 Hayabusa

#7 Rowdy Roddy Piper vs. #58 Sean O'Haire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back