• #61 Steve Williams

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
#4 Edge vs. #61 Dr. Death Steve Williams

1. Not a popularity contest.
2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)
3. Will crowd be a factor. The matches take place in Toronto.

#4 29 The Sandman vs. #36 Jimmy Jacobs

2. Will rules of a region come into play (this is an ECW Regional match, so this match is conducted under extreme rules.)

#13 Matt Hardy vs. #52 Jado

#20 The King of Old School Steve Corino vs. #45 Genichiro Tenryu

#5 Rey Mysterio vs. #60 Jacques Rougeau

#28 Vince McMahon vs. #37 Sid Viscous

#12 Jeff Jarrett vs. #53 Brent Albright

21 The Big Show vs. #44 2 Cold Scorpio

Once again, I've never heard of like 99% of the Japanese Wrestlers, and it is an ECW match, so that favors Hardy right there. Like I said, if i have heard of the japanese wrestler, maybe I might be a little more decises to change my mind.

I have to go with scorpio here. He has much more top notch matches man the big show. Sure, show is an impressive big man but scorpio has the moves to bring him down. I think this will be a long 30 minute match with scorpio nailing the win. Great match

I don't know how you can vote vince over sid here. Sid will absolutely destory VInce in any stipulation. Sid wins in 5 minutes after Vince hopping in and out of the ring.

Edge is my man. He has it all; he's over with the fans, draws great heel heat, is gold on the mic, cuts amazing promos, and is great in the ring. This is going to be another one-sided match up. I like Steve Williams, but I won't compare him to Edge. Thsi could be a really good match. i would see it be a normal elngth match, with Edge coming out on top. I would be hartd for me to go against Edge.

I don't know who Jack Rougeau is. So this is an easy pick for me, I have to go with Rey Mysterio. Rey is always interesting in the ring, he's a great luchador, and he's over with the fans. In a match, I can't really give a good opinion since I don't know who Rougeau is, but i think Rey would go over. This is an extreme rules match, and with Rey it must be interesting to watch.
Overall I see Rey going over.

Wow, now THIS would be a very entertaining match. That being said, I cant belive this match is being voted so even. Rogeau is part of a fine heel tag team, but I dont think they ever even won tag gold, so how anyone is voting for him to go over mysterio is very very confusing to me. Mysterio, at his prime, was the best luchadore ive ever seen, and was year in and year out considered pound for pound the best in the world, or near the best. Did anyone else here besides Xfear and I used to watch the cruiser matches on Nitro??? Mysterio used to be PHENOMENAL. This would probably only go 7 minutes at the most, mysterio goes over.

I think this would be a lot more competitve than the votes will make it seem. Dr.Death was a bad bad man in his day, and Edge would certainley have a tough time getting over him, and to be honest, if it were any other time in his career, im not sure I could vote Edge over Williams. But as ive said, over the last three years, there isnt much better than Edge in the WWE. wether it be matches, promos, whatever. Edge is the man. Hard hitting battle, that in my book would probably be an at least 15 minute war.

wow, now THIS would be entertaining lol. Sid absolutely DESTROYS vince here, under ECW extreme rules. Vince might be able to pull off some offense, due to the weapons available, but there is NO WAY he gets past sid. Would the crowd be a factor?? FUCK YES THE CROWD WOULD BE A FACTOR!!! lol!! the crowd would be absolutely rabid against Vince, and would cheer every drop of blood he spilled (and there would probably be a lot here)..HUge powerbomb through a table at 7:30 at the most.

From what ive seen, (and read on here) 2 cold scorpio is pretty overrated, and not all that great at much of anything besides a 450 splash. Big Show on the other hand, especially during his initial run in WCW, was dominant. Big Show remained pretty decently entertaining, given a decent opponet. There is no way this match would go anything close to 30 minutes, as Big Show couldnt go that long, and 2 Cold doesnt have enough talent to go that long. May be a little interest added with the availability of weapons for 2 cold, but then again, Big Show would be allowed to use them as well. 8 minutes at the most.

I don't know who Jack Rougeau is.

Then don't vote, or do some research.

Jacques Rougeau has a cattle prod, jimmy hart, and two former tag partners to help him out in an extreme rules match.

Rey is talented, but I can see Jacques using Heel Trix to get a win over ReyRey.

Bugger it! I had high hopes of an upset in this one with Rougeau taking the early lead but the bloody kids come along and vote for whoever they've heard of. Rougeau would kill Rey.

This one just sucks. Dr. Death is far better than anyone seems to give him credit for. But Edge is THE dominant heel and has been for a while. He carries matches, uses the slimy chicken-sh*t heel routine as well as anybody, and will definitely carry the vote.

I don't know who Jack Rougeau is. So this is an easy pick for me, I have to go with Rey Mysterio. Rey is always interesting in the ring, he's a great luchador, and he's over with the fans. In a match, I can't really give a good opinion since I don't know who Rougeau is, but i think Rey would go over. This is an extreme rules match, and with Rey it must be interesting to watch.
Overall I see Rey going over.

You need to read up, man. Jacques Rougeau was "The Mountie" and "The Quebecer" and holds a clean win over Ric Flair. Seriously, this is a classic case of "over rated" defeating "under rated" if Mysterio goes over Rougeau. There is talent coursing through the man. If a 5'2 spot monkey like Rey Rey gets the nod (though I like him as a professional), I can hear Gorilla Monsoon now...

"WHAT A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE!"

You need to read up, man. Jacques Rougeau was "The Mountie" and "The Quebecer" and holds a clean win over Ric Flair. Seriously, this is a classic case of "over rated" defeating "under rated" if Mysterio goes over Rougeau. There is talent coursing through the man. If a 5'2 spot monkey like Rey Rey gets the nod (though I like him as a professional), I can hear Gorilla Monsoon now...

"WHAT A MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE!"

Jacques Rougeau also had an Intercontinental Title reign if Im not mistaken, plus the match is in Canada so that gives him some hmoe field advantage. Rougeau would also likely pull out his "taser" he used as the Mountie

Scorpio all the way. Big Show could have been great. But he's so lazy that his potential was never reached. As soon as he signed his WWE contract he stopped doing any sort of training and ate pretty much whatever he wanted. That's why there are hardly and decent Big Show WWE matches. He could have been great, but through nobody elses fault but his own he's not. Scorpio on the other hand is just as good today as he was 13 or so years ago.

Vince is one of the most entertaining heels of all time. Sid recieved push after push after push. And in the end all he'll truly be remembered for is breaking his leg.I'd have to say that the only truly memorable moments from Sids career are getting stabbed by Arn Anderson, breaking his leg and err that's pretty much it. Maybe eliminating Hogan fron the 92 Rumble.

Once again, I've never heard of like 99% of the Japanese Wrestlers, and it is an ECW match, so that favors Hardy right there. Like I said, if i have heard of the japanese wrestler, maybe I might be a little more decises to change my mind.

You really shouldn't vote then.

Hardy will win. Without a doubt. But he shouldn't. While Matt is the talented Hardy. Jade is excellent. I can't tell you why he's great, you have to see it for yourself. Both are primarily tag wrestlers, but Jado & Gado don't need ladders to be entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back