ROH's 13th Anniversary LD - Live on PPV from Las Vegas, NV

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
23ud7ko.jpg

[YOUTUBE]t4qqiWjxGYg[/YOUTUBE]

AyZ4Ztc.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

patronlethalfull1.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

young-bucks-620x323.jpg

roh-620x323.jpg

ODB-vs.-Maria-645x370.jpg

Bullet-Club.png

grudgefull1.0.jpg

moose-vs-briscoe.jpg

030115sydalcedric-645x323.jpg

PLUS!

SAMOA JOE RETURNS HOME & HE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY!

[YOUTUBE]qJeCeuzoj8s[/YOUTUBE]

Tonight LIVE from LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, Ring of Honor makes its return to PAY-PER-VIEW when they celebrate thirteen years of RING OF HONOR and for just $35.95/£26.00/€30.30 you can see the action LIVE! International viewers go to ROHWrestling.com, head to the PPV section and purchase the event on iPPV and you can watch immediately after the live broadcast!

The action starts at 7:30EST/12:30GMT

Leathal and Alberto sounds amazing. I love Samoa Joe. What's the deal with Styles and ACH? While he is definitely impressive, it's seems an odd choice.

Wishful thinking, but they should just move AJ to being Anderson's partner, and throw ACH into a 3-way with Ced and Sydal.

That would get the card down to eight matches, and make the 3-way tag the best looking match on the card.

Wishful thinking, but they should just move AJ to being Anderson's partner, and throw ACH into a 3-way with Ced and Sydal.

That would get the card down to eight matches, and make the 3-way tag the best looking match on the card.

I would support this decision.

They're giving ACH a chance here to make himself. He deserves the chance, in no way should he be pulled from the match with AJ Styles.

Anderson should and I think will go it alone.

I'd be surprised if it happened, but I'd be so happy if Kenny Omega showed up to team with Machine Gun instead.

Also could Joe end up teaming with him?

Dave Meltzer's saying that the Four Horsewomen including Ronda Rousey might be on tonights show in some capacity as they are there watching the show.

Also, it seems that 7:30EST is the pre-show, not the actual show.

Of course we're not supposed to know that because ROH doesn't advertise that the 7:30 start time will be the pre-show cause UFC does it that way and ROH tries to do some things like they're UFC.

Cody Hall joined it as a Young Boy, I suspect this will be amazing for him and he will be a better talent for having had the position since he has to go out and watch the matches

First they tell us the Samoan Submission Machine will be in attendance tonight, and now the King of the Night is backstage as well:

B_DPUURUwAA_wPj.jpg

BDC in full effect at the 13th Anniversary!

I hope Kenny King is there on his knees begging for his old job back.

I hope they tell him to fuck off.

I sadly feel they'd welcome him back to reform the ANX and make Rhett Titus useful again.

I hope Kenny King is there on his knees begging for his old job back.

I hope they tell him to fuck off.

I sadly feel they'd welcome him back to reform the ANX and make Rhett Titus useful again.

King signed a new TNA contract when they announced the mass re-ups back around the DestAmerica debut.

Dude just happens to live in Vegas, it would have been more strange if he hadn't shown up.

Jay Lethal: "I will not have hand me downs from guys like CM Punk; although, they have no problems having my hand me downs!"

I LOVE JAY LETHAL!

King signed a new TNA contract when they announced the mass re-ups back around the DestAmerica debut.

Dude just happens to live in Vegas, it would have been more strange if he hadn't shown up.

As I heard last week, do you remember them saying Joe had also re-signed?

Yet Joe's contract just expired. Weird, wasn't it?

As I heard last week, do you remember them saying Joe had also re-signed?

Yet Joe's contract just expired. Weird, wasn't it?

No actually Joe and Aries were the only two prominent names whose contracts were believed to have expired during the network hiatus who were never announced as re-signing.

Joe was working pay-per-appearance while they tried to negotiate a new deal, the belief is that Aries is currently in the same boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back