Rep

Rep - Worthwhile or Worthless?

• Worthwhile, it has an important place

• Worthless, it's stupid and nobody cares

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh yeah, and this is what I was talking about with the rep alert thing.

rep-1.jpg

That screen shot is from October. Why did you have it? To illustrate the idea in the board room?

That screen shot is from October. Why did you have it? To illustrate the idea in the board room?

It just says his last visit to that site was in Oct., doesn't mean he's been saving the screen shot since Oct.

but either way I like the idea, also appreciate the fact that IC lowered the "spread it around rule"

Yeah I'm glad for that too.

Is there a way to change it so that you can rep the same person more than once, but not for a certain amount of time? It gets a tad annoying when the same people make me laugh or catch my eye, yet I can't rep them, even though it may have been the only rep i've given out in a month.

I'm kinda jealous actually. Wish we could just upload our own avatars, just make sure they are 100x100 and not gifs. I would so use that sting avatar. Im just saying Sly. Im in love with it.

So I could post and figure out which WZ members had the ability of reading comprehension.

You obviously failed.

I'll stay on point next time I'm looking at a screen shot of a wrestling forum while perusing the bar a different wrestling forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back