Euro 2012

Italy better win it. Spain might be the most technically gifted team but they have to be history's only team that has so much attacking talent that only win by 1-0s in tournaments because the opposition refuse to attack them.

Italy, because Spain have ruined football, like I said about three years ago when I wanted USA beat them. Apparently everyone is starting to come around to that idea now. I hate possession football, it's totally shit. Anybody can have a 100% pass completion if that involves passing it back to the centre backs all the time.

Not only do I want Italy to win, I want them to do it with a long ball. I want Balotelli and Pirlo to channel Michael Ricketts and Kevin Nolan:

Spain are a bunch of diving dogs. Pirlo shows everyone how the game is meant to be played. Beware, Espanlol, you're all fucked this time.

I'm hoping for an Italian victory tonight, and I think they'll do it. Italy have been the better team, and Spain have been as boring as fuck to watch. I hate their philosophy of playing with out a striker. I hope Balo and Pirlo stuff 'em tonight. Let's say 2-0 Italy for a prediction.

AwwGf2nCEAAlOmh.jpg

I'm sad to find that, as well as the BBC commentating team and the BBC radio commentating team, there was also a CBBC* commentary for tonight's game and that I missed it.

*Childrens channel

The final is what happens when teams dare to attack Spain. There will be a purpose for Spain's version of tiki-taka. Great job for sacrificing your chances against Spain for our entertainment Italy. :)

Game 1 and 2
Fantasy Football

Fantasy League
1 The FunKay Bunch 243
2 The Turks 228
3 SEMM UTD 223
4 Gelgarin United 209
5 Kappa FC 209
6 Tallulah 195
7 Traktor Forest Gate 167
8 What Would Beer Do 163
9 The Blues 147
10 War on Zidanes floor 135

Fantasy Knockout
The FunKay Bunch 45 - 31 SEMM UTD

Game 3
Tournament Winner

Predictions
Tastycles says Spain to win Euro 2012
"Mr.Incredible" DC says Spain to win Euro 2012
Ming says Spain to win Euro 2012

Funkay says Croatia to win Euro 2012
MCMG says England to win Euro 2012
Loveless says France to win Euro 2012
Great White Sam says Germany to win Euro 2012
Captain Morgan Freeman says Germany to win Euro 2012
laylafan268 says Germany to win Euro 2012
SEMM says Germany to win Euro 2012
Brock Godlberg says Germany to win Euro 2012
Alastor says Germany to win Euro 2012
Tha Unspoken Truth says Netherlands to win Euro 2012
Phoenix says Netherlands to win Euro 2012
Kappa Chaos says Netherlands to win Euro 2012
Davidus Maximum says Netherlands to win Euro 2012
Unsold Bacon says Portugal to win Euro 2012

Game 4
Prediction Game
2lwxfzd.jpg

Putting me losing to Funkay down to the fact I forgot to make subs and had Buffon in goals and Navas as captain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back