Regulars, Let Us Post In The Regular Wrestling Forums

It's a good way to waste hours and hours arguing with people that basically think that WWE and other promotions aren't primarily focused on making money. It's like most of them know wrestling is staged, but can't totally 100% separate it from actual sports.

Can I get a tutorial on how to

This is pretty much the template:

Ever since 2013, John cena has been booked super dominant. I have a disgusting feeling in my stomach that this is a redo of 2007 and Cena will "overcome the odds". They are going to make this a year of Cena and we will be forced to like it. But i am not going to quit because i LOVE wrestling, so i have to deal with this. anyways, cena has been booked super dominant this year, winning the RR, defeating Rock at the main event of WM, overcoming the odds against ryback, etc..

I have a really sickening feeling in my gut that john cena will surpass cm punk's title reign. this is because they cannot let ANYBODY on the current roster surpass john cena's legacy. lets face it, when its all said and done and cena retires, his legacy will be the greatest man in sports entertainment. WWE cannot allow anybody to surpass or tarnish that legacy. and having another man surpass his title reign will exactly do that.

how long will cena's reign last?

in addition. i cannot see ANYBODy taking the title off of cena right now. not a single person is capable.. only undertaker is capable of it. brock lesnar already failed and i cant see them having a rematch for some reasno.. cm punk is a face and i read a report that vince didnt want them to feud for a while.. daniel bryan, possible, but not likely. i have a feeling that vince wont let him and his size will hold him back, even though his in ring skills make up for it... randy orton, nah, even if he turned heel, he has 2 welness policy strikes and he has been irrelevant for a while. he needs a push. sheamus, dont think so because there is no point in this.. it would also bring down buy rates and ratings. alberto del rio, even though vince likes him, i dont think he likes him that much. mark henry, no, he is past his prime and wwe isnt going to let an old guy, possibly retiring in 2 years, to take the title off the golden boy. only person i can see taking it off is the undertaker at wrestlemania.. either WM 30 or WM 31. but by the time its WM 31, cena wouldve passed punk's title reign.. which sickens me to death.

Imagine Undertaker as champ. He'd automatically beat Punk's streak, because he could only defend his belt once or twice every year...

Grammar-Nazi-1613.png

I don't really watch wrestling anymore. That being said, the fact that the person above me has a Suicide sig, would suggest very little has changed, so I could probably do it from memory.

Are the mods moving CmPunker's threads into the spam section or has that clown found his way into the only fun section about wrestling in here?

Are the mods moving CmPunker's threads into the spam section or has that clown found his way into the only fun section about wrestling in here?

I don't see the point in moving them to the spam section when the trash would be more appropriate. I'd imagine that like any untreated virus, he's just started to spread. Before long he'll have a WZCW character and his own terribly written Book This! anthology.

I don't see the point in moving them to the spam section when the trash would be more appropriate. I'd imagine that like any untreated virus, he's just started to spread. Before long he'll have a WZCW character and his own terribly written Book This! anthology.

If nothing else he reminds me of my younger cousin who defend his favourite wrestlers no matter what.

If nothing else he reminds me of my younger cousin who defend his favourite wrestlers no matter what.

Yeah, seems so. Annoying but harmless. I read some of his threads for a cheap laugh, but I was through trying to talk to him back when he was complaining about the forums being "dead." It's clear he's just a kid who wants to debate wrestling, but hasn't yet developed any tact.

If it gets a certain woodsman a win, I'd welcome it. Can you say "enhancement talent"?

I would hope he'd be a jobber, but the way that kid draws negative attention he could be the e-fed's Matt Hardy.

I will post in the goddamn regular wrestling sections when I decide to get to get back to watching wrestling. It's been a little under a year now and I haven't found much of a reason to go back yet.

Anyone willing to persuade me, have at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back