RAW Talent HQ

I'm not feeling the urge to nonspam post.

I must whip myself into shape.

Also, I want this shirt:

teambryanshirt.jpg

Kinda wish it was in black though.

If you want two threads to whip yourself into shape in I definitely recommend you check the one Money Inc. made about Swagger and McIntyre. Also have a visit in the one I made about Most Deserving: WWE Hall of Fame.

I wanted to reply to the Money Inc. one. I didn't try quoting his questions and replying. I'd better try that.

I've made a few nonspam posts today. One in the Kelly/Layla PPV thread and one in the thread in TNA about how awful Kazarian is/How everyone is over in the Impact Zone except him.

I just briefly rushed over it and went on to reply. But it is definitely good. Money Inc is a good poster yes.

If you want two threads to whip yourself into shape in I definitely recommend you check the one Money Inc. made about Swagger and McIntyre. Also have a visit in the one I made about Most Deserving: WWE Hall of Fame.

The Hall of Fame thread is my longest nonspam post.

Hi Dave!

So I made an awesome new sig...but I can't use it because of this.

BUT I AM PROUD TO BE A PART OF SUCH AN ILLUSTRIOUS GROUP

OH YES

Thanks :D I worked hard on it because I knew the style I wanted but not how I wanted to achieve it. I patterned it after the show's AWESOME opening sequence:

I recommend this series to anyone watching. The English dub, as well as the show itself, is absolutely incredible. GREAT music too, all jazz that fits perfectly with the action on screen.

I don't watch anime that isn't called Family Guy, American Dad or South Park.

No exceptions.

I'm working on some sigs right now, I'm trying to get better, so if and when I put 'em up I'd appreciate it I you guys would critique 'em.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back