RAW Talent HQ

Jesus there are so many fucking ******ed threads in the WWE section right now. It's kind of mind boggling. So hard to try to contribute anything relevant.

Jesus there are so many fucking ******ed threads in the WWE section right now. It's kind of mind boggling. So hard to try to contribute anything relevant.

^^^^THIS. Someone posted a thread referring to Benoit in the Smackdown section. The thread is pointless, it goes now where, and Benoit has been discussed about 1,000,000 times on this forum in so many different ways. And the threads that popped up in the WWE section today.....ugh.:disappointed:

That Cena one is a fail. The fact that an experienced poster here said Cena didn't put Miz over and just had Miz job to him made me get out of that thread.

The thing about Cena threads is not too many(or any at all) regular or established members of this forum will respond to threads like that, and that's mainly because they've been done so many times. That's why the thread is fillied with noobs. The same thing can be said about Benoit threads.

Yeah right now there seems to be a mess of stupid pointless threads, which is also why i haven't contributed much this week.

Couldn't agree more with Nate, I can't reply to anything because all those threads are basically pointless.

This place is slow tonight.

It appears that a TNA upcoming manages to scare people of off discussion. Who knew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back