RAW Talent HQ

I might be able to get back into WZCW. But probably not. But when I do, my return will be glorious.

My Dudebusters thread only has two Raw Talent representatives. You guys need to get in there!

I think we should consider whether they'll ever win a match before we talk about the titles.

You'd think there'd be more up right after Raw. I'm hanging on until after nXt tonight, perhaps many others are as well. In any case, thanks for the assist.

You'd think there'd be more up right after Raw. I'm hanging on until after nXt tonight, perhaps many others are as well. In any case, thanks for the assist.

No problem I just didn't want to see this faction page fall down past the Impact Players ;)

The B-Team lost all of their sigs. Usually when bandwidth is exceeded, you need to wait a month...

Also, Raw was awesome last night but I am disappointed that not a lot of threads have been created. Not in you guys, in the general n00b populace.

The reason there were no good post-RAW threads was because I wasn't around to make them :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back