RAW Talent HQ

I got a sig for you, traitor:

dmpf85.jpg

You know... Watching from afar, due to my defection into a one man ass kicking machine... I'm willing to bet I've created more threads than half of you combined! My point? Get on out there and post! God knows that y'all are all talented posters, plus or minus a few. Someone, give me some threads created by the Raw Team, and I'll go post until I get to a thousand posts

You know... Watching from afar, due to my defection into a one man ass kicking machine... I'm willing to bet I've created more threads than half of you combined! My point? Get on out there and post! God knows that y'all are all talented posters, plus or minus a few. Someone, give me some threads created by the Raw Team, and I'll go post until I get to a thousand posts

I'm waiting on a new sig, I'm still Raw Talent at heart. However, don't tell me what to do! :)

Oh. Oh I do what I want.

Currently, The Old School's kickin ya ass, boys. Whatcha gonna do about it?

To be honest, I'm more of a sporadic kind of guy. I go on posting sprees that last a few days to a few hours, depends on how I feel.

Like I said, I'm Raw Talent, as well as nWZo at heart, however, this man will have to continue forging his own path. But not alone, never alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back