RAW Talent HQ

2000 is the goal at least. Then afterwards it doesn't really matter anymore. Of course I will still work my ass off to raise the bar. But 2000 is the goal.

Yeah, I am not too fussed but at the back of my mind, I think I would like to get to 2,000 before the end of the year. At the rate I am going, I should make it.

I think this has run it's course now actually. Does anyone want to take my place as leader of this or should I just let it die?

Hmmm...

1. Dave expresses desire to be a mod.
2. Dave becomes very active and posts.
3. Dave creates RAW Talent thread to get people to discuss in WWE section.
4. Dave gets modded.
5. Dave leaves RAW Talent.

Just some unrelated facts I thought I should point out for no reason. Spur of the moment, actually. Just kidding, Dave... ;)

No one is posting in this thread any more and I have to post in the WWE section, that goes without saying really.

Lulz...

Well, if RAW Talent ain't your fancy... there is always another wrestling program that I know would definitely tickle a lot of people's fancy, including yourself. However there is a vital question that must be answered for you to seek the truth...

... Is it in you?

Come on, Doc.

You can see that we have lost a lot of momentum and it allows you to wear that fucking beautiful Justin Gabriel signature you made.

We're loosing momentum? Like Cena momentum leading into the I quit match with Batista? Or Kofi Kingston momentum after seemingly botching the punt spot?

Come on, Doc.

You can see that we have lost a lot of momentum and it allows you to wear that fucking beautiful Justin Gabriel signature you made.

I understand what your saying, and I'm also itching to use one of my new sigs, but you cant just give up. Are you gonna just let the impact players win?

Not the idea, the stable.

The stable is losing momentum. No one really posts here any more. The only posting that is necessary is in the WWE section, I think.

Of course it's only the stable loosing momentum. You've been modded already dude have you seen what's going on of buzyness at times?

Sorry I haven't been posting as much guys. My computer is currently broken, and I'm having to go to the libary to post, and do other things on the computer. Driving here can be a real strain on time, but I'll try to post as much as I can.

Oh, and Dave's name is in bold........ It's about time! Congratulations, Dave. You certainly deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back