RAW Talent HQ

Thanks a lot, Mitch.

Don't worry about not posting either. It's understandable. Come back soon.

i would post in here a lot more but i'm not an official member of RAW Talent, however I have saved this thread from falling onto the third page ;)

You have been really impressing me lately and I mean that.

Your posts have been fucking solid the last couple of days and beyond, Those days in particular though.

You have been really impressing me lately and I mean that.

Your posts have been fucking solid the last couple of days and beyond, Those days in particular though.

Thank-you Dave I appreciate comments like this, This is why I continue posting, to share my opinions with others :)

SpoodBeest™;2237432 said:
This is a question for any RAW Talent member, are there any good threads I can reply too right now?

I know I'm not a Raw Talent member but... Just go check out the WWE Section, there are a couple of good ones.

SpoodBeest™;2237432 said:
This is a question for any RAW Talent member, are there any good threads I can reply too right now?

Any of the threads are just fine. As long as you can pose an opinion on it.

That's what I do at least. I post in any thread I can pose an opinion on.

There's an Owen Hart thread about why he didn't jump ship after Montreal, and how he would have turned out in WCW. It's one of those "This thread is not quite alive yet" because the OP didn't actually look up what he was talking about before he posted it, but it the WCW/Owen speculation has some potential.

Yeah, I am still a member but I get bored with signatures really easily.

The faction doesn't exist in these threads. It exists in the WWE section and as long as I am still giving it everything in there, I will always be a member.

So who's actually in charge of letting new members join the faction and or call up B-Team members? I've just always been curious.

So..I've been thinking, and I might take a break from WrestleZone fully or maybe just non-spam posting when school starts because when sixth grade starts in my state you have a shitload of homework, and plus with football practice it'll be a pain in the ass, so we'll see what happens.

I am on a role at 145 posts. but 200 here I come, as I am in hot pursuit. The WWE section has been my playing grounds for the better part of two weeks woot!

So..I've been thinking, and I might take a break from WrestleZone fully or maybe just non-spam posting when school starts because when sixth grade starts in my state you have a shitload of homework, and plus with football practice it'll be a pain in the ass, so we'll see what happens.

I can't even fucking remember sixth grade,other than the fact that I had a legit feud with everyone on the payroll.I think back to those days and realize how soft I've gotten.Now I'm all about hugging and romance :rolleyes:

Im 3 posts shy from 200 posts, yay. Also RAW this week was awesome in many ways.

2mwh1dv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back