• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW Talent HQ

The iMPACT Player menace has subsided. The threat level is lower now. Our sanctuary is safe. We may disband now, but we remain RAW Talent for life. Until we are called together again, my friends...

Have you heard of The Doctor?

I hear he is pretty good.

I am sticking with TLC for a while because I am digging his style. I really like them all though. If you like my sig though, I would go for TLC.

Have you heard of The Doctor?

I hear he is pretty good.

I am sticking with TLC for a while because I am digging his style. I really like them all though. If you like my sig though, I would go for TLC.

Doc is always busy so I try not to bother him, anyway I have an idea how to get what I have in mind ;)

I can make sigs. I haven't gone around advertising because I'm not that good yet, but if someone asks I would be more than willing to try

We may be gone in image, but we are still a faction in heart. And I say that in the least possible cheesy way.

And Dave, the same day that you had TLC make that sig for you, I made one just like it. Same style and everything and I didnt want to have basically the same sig as you. But your's was purple and mine was red so I was like "Ok mine is red so its a little different". Then you had him make and red and I was screwed.

Lulz, iMPACT players. They had Riaku amongst their ranks. They were destined to fail.

I say that, and I haven't seen a post from him since the Battlezone Tournament. Then again, I'm pretty sure he might have tried to vote against Batman. So it's deserved.

HAHA!

No freaking way!?

Show it to me!

dy6h3p.jpg

Lulz, iMPACT players. They had Riaku amongst their ranks. They were destined to fail.

I say that, and I haven't seen a post from him since the Battlezone Tournament. Then again, I'm pretty sure he might have tried to vote against Batman. So it's deserved.

Voting AGAINST Batman?

I don't understand that.

That is utterly incredible. You should still wear it.

I know, right? I wasn't around for the Battlezone Tournament finals, so I fail to remember who won. But I do know that I had to fight like hell to get Batman to the finals. Bitches were trying like hell to vote him under Ironman. Ironman. That drunken bitch beat Batman? Yeah, right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back