RAW Talent HQ

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just when the puny Impact Players thought that they had the upper hand, a new faction, created to stop the tarnishing of the WWE, stood up against them and became stronger than you could ever imagine.

Ladies and Gentlemen, RAW Talent, by invite only wishes to show you the glory that is their respective members.

RAW Talent Members:

davecena.png

doctorbryan.png

vinleemac.png

ferbarrett.png

chsheamus.png

natehenry.png

thelegendthriller.png

This faction has been set up in an effort to ensure that the WWE section remains the best section on the board in the face of a TNA uprising...

If you want in, keep posting WWE and we'll consider it. Any successful applicant will get a super-sweet Doc signature and my eternal adulation (see nWZo).​

I'll do my best to post more often, I just want it to be clear that if I were to be accepted, I wanna be Nate Henry.

I don't get why anyone needs to stop anything related to TNA. It's like comparing Five Guys Burgers and Fries to White Castle. Sure, they're both burger joints, but one is incredibly delicious while the other just gives you the shits. Granted the delicious one isn't open at 2 AM after you smoked a bowl.

Seeing Ferbs as Ferbarrett makes me flash back to Harold and Kumar with NPH talking about furburgers.

If someone makes a Steve Austin sign, I join. If not, I pretty much got NO idea about who I could get. But I want in, though.

If and when I get in, I want The Miz. Because a small number of people like me, but for the most part, I'm hated. Or William Regal. Because he's Londonese.

You wont be getting in.

Sorry.

EDIT: To remedy this, go post in the God-Damn WWE section. That's a good idea, I think.

Hmmm..... venture into the wilderness of non spam WWE to join a faction to take on the TNA apoligists...... I shall start packing my provisions.

Pretty much all you need is some common sense and patience. And probably some Vicadin so your head won't hurt from the arguments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back