Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

I wish Big Show would just get a non-catastrophic injury that takes him out of action until, I don't know, The Royal Rumble 2017.

Big Show trying to be deep. Not buying it. He should just be like "I'm a giant and a millionaire. Suck it peons."

Honestly I think Big Show is a little underrated. He put over Rollins when he was on commentary a few weeks ago. He shows a lot of charisma on commentary and his mic skills are above average. His delivery is spot on. However, his in ring work is hit or miss but he can deliver good matches (VS Sheamus at Hell in a Cell)

I'd be very curious to see the reaction to Reigns' promos if he wasn't supposed to be the next guy. They're bad but they're not dreadful.

Honestly I think Big Show is a little underrated. He put over Rollins when he was on commentary a few weeks ago. He shows a lot of charisma on commentary and his mic skills are above average. His delivery is spot on. However, his in ring work is hit or miss but he can deliver good matches (VS Sheamus at Hell in a Cell)

The best thing he's done in the last decade was letting Brock break a dozen chairs on him last year.

Wtf? Why is Roman getting Sheamus and Cena-like promos? His delivery got a lot better but the content is terrible. I hope they don't turn him into another bland smiley goody two-shoes babyface... he should remain as a badass

If The Rock was doing that Reigns promo, he would knock it out of the park.

I guess that's their logic; Reigns and The Rock are cousins, so they can cut the same type of promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back