Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

Wow Rollins will job again.. and hes the #1 contender FFS. Jobbed to Reigns twice, Ziggler twice, Cena 3 times, and Ryback all in a span of 2 months. How will anyone take him srsly as #1 contender?

I feel that story lines are being played out like the video games: Cena unlocks new objective! Defeat Seth Rollins in a lumberjack match in under 10 minutes to unlock Dolph Ziggler, Eric Rowan, and Ryback.

One thing I really hate about modern WWE: how fast they go through gimmick matches. Starting with TLC, as in less than a month ago, Cena and Rollins have now had a singles match, a tables match, a cage match and now a lumberjack match. That should be an entire feud over about four months, not four weeks.

Wow Rollins will job again.. and hes the #1 contender FFS. Jobbed to Reigns twice, Ziggler twice, Cena 3 times, and Ryback all in a span of 2 months. How will anyone take him srsly as #1 contender?

During his next gimmick he will form Job Squad 2.0 and run around with a mannequin head.

One thing I really hate about modern WWE: how fast they go through gimmick matches. Starting with TLC, as in less than a month ago, Cena and Rollins have now had a singles match, a tables match, a cage match and now a lumberjack match. That should be an entire feud over about four months, not four weeks.

lack of creative ideas...given the amount of times we actually get Cena-Rollins on Free TV...

John Cena is the number one contender, via his victory over Randy Orton.

And a three way dance with the Beast in just a couple weeks.

Someone complaining about someone not being taken seriously while spelling seriously like a 12 year old girl.

Hey you ***** on commentary; can you mention how all the lumberjacks outside are not sympathetic to Cena? You know, it could help the story of the match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back