• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

Brock pins Rollins at the Rumble, Cena loses, but doesn't really lose. I honestly think the only reason Rollins was added to the match to protect Cena from losing to Brock again.

I think it's more likely that they want to put the title on Cena and they don't want Lesnar to take the fall.

I'm fine with that but I doubt it happens. Cena already lost to Rollins twice (once in steel cage, and today).. In Vince's eyes Cena is losing way too much. I think Rollins was inserted to Cena can pin him, to protect Brock.

You can think whatever you want, but you're usually wrong. So there's that.

It's sad how Ambrose staring at a clock keeps me more entertained than anything else on this show.

I think it's more likely that they want to put the title on Cena and they don't want Lesnar to take the fall.

You genuinely think they want to do that? I seriously do not think they are that silly to waste Taker's streak like that. Lesnar's booking has been consistently strong that it would be silly for him to lose the title without a huge pay off.

Any way Lesnar loses the belt other than Mania would make Brock's win over Taker absolutely pointless. I can't see Vince shitting on Taker that way, especially if they expect him to work Mania.

You genuinely think they want to do that? I seriously do not think they are that silly to waste Taker's streak like that. Lesnar's booking as been consistently strong that it would be silly for him to lose the title without a huge pay off.

This is the WWE lol...

You genuinely think they want to do that? I seriously do not think they are that silly to waste Taker's streak like that. Lesnar's booking has been consistently strong that it would be silly for him to lose the title without a huge pay off.

Nah, not really. I just think that out of the two conspiracy theories, that one's more likely. I think Lesnar still wins and gets the pin on Cena.

Who did Cesaro piss off? just over a year ago he went over Orton clean :

[YOUTUBE]wPN3epxGiHA[/YOUTUBE]

Yes JBL, two guys who used a smart trick to attack the New Day remind you of ebola. Fucking twat. Talk about Cesaro and Kidd!

Don't be a blind critic. They have made Cena lose when it is necessary... I.e. Summerslam. I most definitely agree with BaconBits and believe Rollins is to protect Cena.

That's only if Rollins takes the fall. That would set up yet another Lesnar/Cena match for Mania.

Don't be a blind critic. They have made Cena lose when it is necessary... I.e. Summerslam. I most definitely agree with BaconBits and believe Rollins is to protect Cena.

I'm having a really hard time believing that they will have Cena lose in such a one-sided feud. History shows that Cena always gets the last laugh. Unless WWE wants to build a new star by having him do something that the face of the company couldn't do, but that would be too logical and smart for them.

You know what would be awesome? If while announcing Macho Man's induction, HHH decides that they won't give the fans what they want and Macho Man will not go into the Hall of Fame. Imagine the hate.

Then, in order to induct Macho Man in the Hall of Fame, Roman Reigns must defeat HHH. Reigns just needs to learn how to do the flying elbow drop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back