• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

If The Rock was doing that Reigns promo, he would knock it out of the park.

I guess that's their logic; Reigns and The Rock are cousins, so they can cut the same type of promo.

He could use a manager to do his talking for him in the build to Mania. Heyman is going to make Roman's flaws on the mic extremely evident.

Reigns has DRAMATICALLY improved hid delivery but whoever wrote that should have their pancreas removed.

He could use a manager to do his talking for him in the build to Mania. Heyman is going to make Roman's flaws on the mic extremely evident.

I don't buy that at all. Heyman wants his segments to be great, he'll do whatever he can to make Reigns look good. In fact, I think being opposite Heyman would do wonders for him.

Why couldn't they have done this instead of the promo? Just have Roman work the match with the "injury." Would have made his win over Harper more dramatic and meaningful.

I don't buy that at all. Heyman wants his segments to be great, he'll do whatever he can to make Reigns look good. In fact, I think being opposite Heyman would do wonders for him.

Fair point. Maybe Heyman could write Roman's promos too. He's a better writer than the fools they have doing it now.

Is there a reason we're not gearing up for a Harper vs. Reigns showdown with Big Show as the cannon fodder?

Because apparently sticking around for close to twnety years and being 7 foot tall makes you more important than a younger, potentially better talent.

Also, how many times either via general commentary or via replays has Cole referenced Show's knocking out Cena?

Are they even trying to get Reigns over?

giphy.gif

Is there a reason we're not gearing up for a Harper vs. Reigns showdown with Big Show as the cannon fodder?

It's crazy how Reigns and Harper manage to actually get the crowd to care about their match with zero build yet we're still stuck watching Big Show week in and week out.

I feel like they're changing up Reigns character from silent badass to another bland babyface.. his last 3 promos consisted of corny Sheamus-like references and stories.

It's crazy how Reigns and Harper manage to actually get the crowd to care about their match with zero build yet we're still stuck watching Big Show week in and week out.

And I can't imagine we get the showdown (not the match because we've seen it twice already) until freaking Fast Lane.

Not really. Good workers have a habit of being able to do this. I'm actually surprised the match didn't end in a draw [or DQ as it's known now.]

They're trying, but going about it the wrong way. Problem is, they're doing a fantastic job of getting Rollins over as a heel. They can't get more than one guy over at a time.

I find that incredible give how many writers the WWE must have. I do wonder if any of them have ever studied wrestling and writing from the past. Definitely not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back