• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

Daniel Bryan can, but he's just now coming back and it remains to be seen if he can keep the momentum going. Randy Orton can too, but he's currently out.

D-Bry can, but he's been out of action for too long to count. Orton can too, but to a far lesser extent than Cena. Sheamus even less so. Kinda shows WWE's dependency on part timers for big cards. Though it is kinda irreverent when you consider that Mania will draw big numbers regardless.

This is how you do a response. Nothing drawn out. Just "yes!" "yes!" yes!" Short and sweet and to the point. I see this and I wonder why the writers can't keep this level of consistency for everyone.

Bryan beats the Authority at Wrestlemania, Authority sticks around and dominates over the summer.

Cena/Ziggler beat the Authority at Survivor Series, Authority is right back a month later.

Why should I buy another story about someone wanting to destroy the Authority?

wonder how much numbers SmackDown! will put up this week... Daniel Bryan definitely remains super over and with a shitload of momentum going into the Royal Rumble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back