• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD: The Macho Announcement!

Wow Rollins will job again.. and hes the #1 contender FFS. Jobbed to Reigns twice, Ziggler twice, Cena 3 times, and Ryback all in a span of 2 months. How will anyone take him srsly as #1 contender?

Don't you every get tired of being wrong?

It was fine. It'd just incredibly tedious and it's been done a million times. It seems to serve absolutely no purpose.

Rollins wins.. this means Cena wins at RR. Cena won't lose more than three times in one month

Brock pins Rollins at the Rumble, Cena loses, but doesn't really lose. I honestly think the only reason Rollins was added to the match to protect Cena from losing to Brock again.

There's this weird catch-22 when it comes to fans and heel isn't there: if they cheat to win it's 'why don't they win clean?' if they win clean it's 'why don't they act like a heel?' Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No it's takes at least Rollins plus 5-6 more. Rollins looks like the weakest top heel I've ever seen.

That's just ******ed. First of all, he isn't the top heel. Second, Triple H? Edge? Flair? Rock? All of them used entire factions to get wins while being the top heel.

Brock pins Rollins at the Rumble, Cena loses, but doesn't really lose. I honestly think the only reason Rollins was added to the match to protect Cena from losing to Brock again.

I'm fine with that but I doubt it happens. Cena already lost to Rollins twice (once in steel cage, and today).. In Vince's eyes Cena is losing way too much. I think Rollins was inserted to Cena can pin him, to protect Brock.

One of those nights when my complete RAW experience is via Live Discussion. You people are some entertaining mofos..... Live in Ohio and out at a bar watching the Ducks fucks these Nuts up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back