Raw LD 9/7/12 - Don't anger the crazy chick!

I just don't get why they even had Kane return with the mask. They've turned his character into such a pussy. Why can't Kane and Big Show have a match like this anymore? Did they seriously lose that much talent over the years?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmZ-HD1NUK0

It's called getting older. If you seriously expect them to have the same match today they had 13 years ago, you have some serious issues.

Khali learned English. This is truly a historic Raw.

I don't know how I feel about Sin Cara in Money in the Bank. He wouldn't win, and he'd pull off a few cool stunts... but I don't want anyone to die.

Khali learned English. This is truly a historic Raw.

I don't know how I feel about Sin Cara in Money in the Bank. He wouldn't win, and he'd pull off a few cool stunts... but I don't want anyone to die.

That makes it WAAAY more exciting. Make it a game or something -- drink after Sin Cara kills somebody.

Heath Slater in Money in the Bank would be AWESOME. Too bad it's not happening with his jobber entrance.

Yes, Sin Cara is easily the most popular wrestler in the history of Mexican wrestling. Forget El Santo and his movies, forget Mil Mascaras, Sin Cara is the biggest name in Lucha history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back