Raw LD 9/7/12 - Don't anger the crazy chick!

I meant participate, not announce. Only 4 guys in right now, smallest field ever. Miz could be a surprise entry, as well.

Somebody says this every week..No matter what the WWE does. :rolleyes:

I rarely say that. I'm usually enthusiastic and judge things rather fairly, but this has been garbage so far. Hopefully the next hour will be entertaining, but with Cole vs. Lawler I don't see it happening.

In the year 2012, I am really looking forward to Bob fucking Backlund!!

What if Kane does the same thing as two years ago and wins MITB, then cashes in on the winner of Punk/Bryan and leaves with AJ? See, that would be entertaining, unless you hate Kane, then it wouldn't.

I rarely say that. I'm usually enthusiastic and judge things rather fairly, but this has been garbage so far. Hopefully the next hour will be entertaining, but with Cole vs. Lawler I don't see it happening.

In the year 2012, I am really looking forward to Bob fucking Backlund!!
My point was somebody says that every week. No matter what happens somebody hates the show, just happened to be you this week. And how could you not be entertained by that CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and AJ opening? That was classic.

I meant participate, not announce. Only 4 guys in right now, smallest field ever. Miz could be a surprise entry, as well.

I dont really see them adding someone else. Unless the GM gets a bug up his ass an they announce Rey or someone equally as good. Miz is filming, so he is out and no one would care if he was here.

If Cena does win the MITB, he will be the second man to cash in for a future match. I can't see Cena taking a cheap win.

I don't think Raw has been horrible. Apart from the opening promo it's been just okay. It hasn't been great, but it's been about average. Not enough Cena though, that's for sure.

I don't think Raw has been horrible. Apart from the opening promo it's been just okay. It hasn't been great, but it's been about average. Not enough Cena though, that's for sure.

You know who else there hasn't been enough of? Rey Mysterio.

You know who else there hasn't been enough of? Rey Mysterio.

There hasn't been enough Rey Mysterio in months. Oh well, they're clearly saving his return for Episode 1,000.

Bon Jericho should win at MITB. It would provide for some interesting stuff.

Isn't he leaving after SummerSlam? He'd probably make the most sense character-wise, but it doesn't make good business sense. I'd like to see Cena or Big Show win. Cena as Mr. MITB would be more exciting, but Big Show as Mr. MITB would be more intriguing.

Jericho is the ONLY Rock Star to wrestle in WWE because Hulk Hogan turned down Metallica...just remember that.

L-O-L Hogan

Hogan was never invited to join Metallica. That's just a weird internet rumor.

Best part of RAW- JGlass showed up in the LD.

I concur.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back