Raw LD 9/14 - I am honestly interested in the result of the Divas title match

Lesnar is seen talking to Reigns and Ambrose. Gets destroyed by the Wyatts. Competes at NOC. Wishful thinking.

I can actually see Big Show being the Mystery Partner at this point, given his 'feud' with the Miz.
Show comes out after Miz, ends up in the ring opposite Braun... :disappointed: :banghead:

Flipping stations and just realized Dancing w/the Stars premier is also tonight. Could be a major ass kicker for ratings.

I can actually see Big Show being the Mystery Partner at this point, given his 'feud' with the Miz.
Show comes out after Miz, ends up in the ring opposite Braun... :disappointed: :banghead:

I guess it'll be Big Show's one millionth turn. But seeing Braun and Show go at it might be fun.

It'll be Big Show but not because of The Miz. WWE has a knack of taking big guys and making them look small by working Big Show. Because WWE is fucking stupid sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back