Raw LD 9/14 - I am honestly interested in the result of the Divas title match

I wouldn't even say that Sting beat Rollins tonight. He got him in a vulnerable position by locking in the Scorpion Deathlock and Rollins smartly tapped immediately so he could preserve himself for his TWO matches in the same night in less than a week.

I have no problem with this finish.

Much more logical finish would've seen Rollins bail leaving Show to take the big finishers and the fall. Fade to black as a terrified Rollins clinches onto his titles as Sting and Cena stand tall in the ring. Toss on some nice hype from Cole about the champs chances at NOC its set.

I wouldn't even say that Sting beat Rollins tonight. He got him in a vulnerable position by locking in the Scorpion Deathlock and Rollins smartly tapped immediately so he could preserve himself for his TWO matches in the same night in less than a week.

I have no problem with this finish.

I didn't either but I thought Rollins oversold after the match. So I'm not sure that is what they were going for.

Having to defend 2 titles in 1 night isn't doubt enough?

Let me rephrase this.

At NOC they'll play up the fact that Sting made Rollins tap out on RAW. There will be the question of if Sting gets Seth in the Scorpion Death Lock again, which he probably will, will Seth tap out again or can he get out of it?

That accomplishes more than Big Show taking the fall.

It's pretty standard booking.

I wasn't complaining. I just am not sure what to think they were trying to pull off.

Quit thinking so much its pro wrestling.

Its just a normal tag match before a ppv where the main eventers collide. Did a great job of hyping the match and putting over the scorpion death lock which will obviously come into play during their match

Yes because Sting has to prove that he can defeat the world champion in order to stand a chance. I mean its goddamn STING, what does he have to prove that he hasn't already?

He pretty much has to prove everything. Most fans today didnt live through the 80s and 90s Sting glory days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back