Raw LD 9/14 - I am honestly interested in the result of the Divas title match

Wait.

They announced New Day vs. the Prime Time Players and the Divas Title in advance, but STING wrestling on Raw is announced with a few hours notice? Are they really that stupid?

In my opinion I don't think it would have mattered if Sting was announced for RAW either way.

WCW has been dead for over 14 years. This is Sting's first match ever on Raw. His opponent is someone he's worked with in WCW. Not sure if that's funny or sad.

So Titus named his penis "Titus", nice. Really wish they wouldn't put their names on the front of the trunk. The ass I don't mind but not the front.

Then treat it like it's a big deal anyway. If it's not, why should I want to see him on pay per view?

Oh man...you actually want them to hype a multi time world champion who's wrestling on free tv, on a live show he's never wrestled on before, in a company that he tried to put out of business, during the first Monday Night Football game of the season? Why would they do that? Raw ALWAYS gets good ratings during football season :rolleyes:

WCW has been dead for over 14 years. This is Sting's first match ever on Raw. His opponent is someone he's worked with in WCW. Not sure if that's funny or sad.

Change the ring set to match Nitro and give us Sting vs. The Giant.

Oh man...you actually want them to hype a multi time world champion who's wrestling on free tv, on a live show he's never wrestled on before, in a company that he tried to put out of business, during the first Monday Night Football game of the season? Why would they do that? Raw ALWAYS gets good ratings during football season :rolleyes:

Sting isn't wrestling is he. I know this because there hasn't been a graphic.

Stop being a bucket of cold water.

How many people would've watched if they knew Sting was going to wrestle who wouldn't have watched if they didn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back