Raw LD 9/14 - I am honestly interested in the result of the Divas title match

But it was never the plan which is why it's not a good example.

It immediately became the plan following the Royal Rumble as evidenced by Triple H cutting a heel promo on that Raw interrupted by Daniel Bryan. Maybe it wasn't the original plan but that doesn't matter, the WWE did listen to the fans and give them what they wanted at WrestleMania 30. Also yes, there are countless other examples of satisfying payoffs, but Daniel Bryan winning the belt is definitely one of them.

It lead to 3 straight years where we got entertaining T.V after 'Mania where a relatively new guy got more expose and put them in a better position to be built up leading to next years 'Mania

Rusev - This love triangle stuff with Ziggler, Lana, and Summer.

Wyatt - Losing every feud.

Owens - Pointless feud with Cesaro.

I'm done. We can sit here and argue forever, but you're just not going to realize the obvious.

Cesaro can chain wrestle also I like chain wrestling but hell Cesaro is talented. He can do power moves, dives, submissions, chain, got his charisma and has followers and a growing fan base. Can be face or heel. He's a favourite of mine.

Rusev - This love triangle stuff with Ziggler, Lana, and Summer.

Wyatt - Losing every feud.

Owens - Pointless feud with Cesaro.

I'm done. We can sit here and argue forever, but you're just not going to realize the obvious.

Wyatt-Got a match with 'Taker at'mania

Rusev-The love triangle was hot till injuries derailed it

Owens-Got an intercontinental title match and competed in 3 moty candidates.

Why was the feud pointless? Why can't it be a case I don't like this guy so i'm going to fuck him up.

Your insistence on everything have to lead to something and getting annoyed when WWE long term vision doesn't match yours must really ruin your enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back