Raw LD 9/14 - I am honestly interested in the result of the Divas title match

Not everyone is a Bray Wyatt disciple. I'm sick and tired of the nonsensical rambling as well. Actually have been for some time.

Here's the point I was trying to make explained a lot better.

The problem with Wyatt is that his character largely relies on his win-loss record.

There's nothing wrong with that except that WWE has booked him to lose every single feud he's been in.

If Wyatt wins, he's a backwoods cult leader who delivers insanely good and original promos. If Wyatt loses, he's a fat man in Hawaiian clothes who rambles.

Who has Wyatt feuded with that either 1) turned heel or joined the family or 2) even experience a LITTLE character change? No one.

As of now, Wyatt will be remembered as an amazing talent that was wasted.

Not everyone is a Bray Wyatt disciple. I'm sick and tired of the nonsensical rambling as well. Actually have been for some time.

You were the first person I remember seeing been pissed off with Bray.At the time is was like woah but then I realised you had a good fucking point

I used to wear a white belt with my black Gi.

Because I was never good enough to wear a black belt with a white Gi.

I'm fine with it honestly. But I've always liked mysterious and ominous looking wrestlers that speak cryptically.

To give him his due I liked the Wyatt's at first. But too many changes, and never really being able to bring about a conclusion to what he was spewing just turned me off.

They really missed the boat by not giving them a Sister Abigail. That would have been epic in my opinion. Plus Wyatt's not just that great in the ring. Harper has always been the stand out for me.

To give him is due I liked the Wyatt's at first. But too many changes, and never really being able to bring about a conclusion to what he was spewing just turned me off.

They really missed the boat by not giving them a Sister Abigail. That would have been epic in my opinion. Plus Wyatt's not just that great in the ring. Harper has always been the stand out for me.

ring psychology wise he is brilliant but wrestling wise he's meh

Nipple close-ups make me miss Curtis Axel.
tumblr_mwlqhfXl8U1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

He saved the electric chair drop he can do it it just looked a bit off till he saved it.

Also with the what's I've always enjoyed the work they do. Also Harper is the in ring stand out and Bray is the one with psychology and promos. I do enjoy them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back