RAW LD 6/6/2016 - Five Weeks Till Brock's Next Scheduled WWE Television Appearance

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
RSmFZ86.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, June 6th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, June 7th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Some Arena
Somewhere, Some State, USA

WrestleZone Forums once again holds it's weekly live discussion for Monday Night Raw, where tomorrow night, unnecessary comma, run-on sentence, sweeping generalization, moronic prediction, all roads lead to Money in the Bank. Spoilers indicate we're a week late finding out who will be the final participant in the titular ladder match, and it should be a huge reveal this week with Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt, and Neville waiting in the wings to return to action. Brock Lesnar will be fighting an opponent to be named at UFC 200, I promise I'm not touching myself right now, and Brock's next scheduled WWE televion appearance is July 11 in Detroit, the night of the WWE Draft, an ironic parallel to the 2002 WWF Draft, still not touching myself. Expect to hear from Heyman tomorrow night regarding Brock's return to the octagon. A scathing promo on Mark Hunt, who sources indicate will be revealed Monday as Brock's UFC opponent, is definitely in the cards as Vince will want to establish his dominance over Dana White early in the build to this monumental, unprecedented, adjective, adjective, cross-promotional event. John Cena's return to action last week ended in him being laid out by the reunited Club, led by AJ Styles, setting up a first-time-ever dream match at the Money in the Bank PPV. Expect the Club to build momentum tonight with the main-roster introduction of the Demon Finn Balor who will likely be on the show to promote Wednesday's Hell in a Cell match against Samoa Joe. Finally, expect tensions to build after last week's disappointing segment between Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns. Seth Rollins will likely make his televised return to the ring tomorrow night to regain the buzz lost last week, against Dean Ambrose if WWE is smart to begin the build to a triple-threat match between the former Shield members at SummerSlam or Survivor Series or WrestleMania. If not, then Triple H should return tomorrow night to address the tension between Stephanie and Rollins. Triple H will be a face in this feud because Stephanie has a book coming out. No matches are officially scheduled for the show at this point.

Here's to what should definitely probably maybe be a good show. When it airs. Tomorrow.​

I'm not entirely convinced this isn't BringThePain47&@#8 under the guise of Coco. That's how spot-on this post is.

This Lesnar news has kinda overshadowed some pretty cool things happening in the E too.

Doc and Karl are killing it. AJ vs Cena should be good. Nice to see Seth back and KO's run to winning MiTB should be fun.

Give me Reigns Vs KO at SSlam and I'm good. Seth Vs AJ too.

All of this doesn't change the fact that we will get 'We Want Lesnar' chants tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back