Raw LD 4/8/13: "The Champ is Here"...But Who Else?

It's pretty pathetic. To be fair to WM, this crowd would of made WM better, but still tonight has been topping it.

Wasn't the crowd. No matter how dull they sounded, there were 80,000+ of them. It was the open arena that let the sound go.

Why is this match on my TV this is the absolute bottom of the card. Besides Santino he'll be in the hall of fame for sure

If Lesnar comes out now, it doesn't really make sense production-wise.

They've shown that they're trying to maintain the viewership at the start of the NCAA title game, but it's a certainty that viewership will drop when the job squad hits the ring. Doesn't seem smart to have this match go on long enough for people to change the channel, THEN bring out Lesnar.

Uhhh. IZOD Center...where Axxess was. Unless the Wrestlemania festival was in a city other than Wrestlemania.

Do you watch? Night after Mania is always in the same city as Mania.

Lance Storm said Raw was live from Canada on twitter. Idk dude i'm high the location isn't exactly the most important thing in the world right now

A year ago the crowd would have loved Zach Ryder here in New Jersey. Now look at him. He's not even getting a reaction. I would be concerned if I was him. All he had left was the crowd support and now that's gone. Santino didn't even get as much of a reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back