Raw LD 4/8/13: "The Champ is Here"...But Who Else?

"I'm here to show the world" hits right at 9:15...tip time of NCAA Title game. Perfect timing.

Yep, exactly what they should have done. Game tips at 9:23, actually. Get the big moment in right as people are thinking about changing channels.

Can't say they don't know how to produce a TV show.

Good for Dolph, although that may be the best reaction he gets during his entire reign.

HBK/RKO would be the man to ask about that, though, because he's wiser than I am.

Ya know...I have been an outspoken critic of Ziggler and all that...but him winning the WHC is his moment so I will applaud him for that and the crowd for making his moment feel that much bigger...let's see how his WHC reign goes.

now lets see how he does at defending the belt.

that crowd was on fire for that moment more than 90% of WM

BTW whoever was running our bracket thing I had Michigan winning it all (against Gonzaga though) so when they come through I need my proper praise as king of the WZ Bracket Challenge

Yep, exactly what they should have done. Game tips at 9:23, actually. Get the big moment in right as people are thinking about changing channels.

Can't say they don't know how to produce a TV show.

And with Taker right after? Like Attitude Era timing. Love the intentionality tonight.

As others have said, it's about halfway into the show but this crowd is by far the loudest I remember hearing in quite some time. Looking forward to this Undertaker segment as well.

Agreed. Most WWE crowds these days are dead for most of the show where as this crowd is great tonight.

It's like this every year after Wrestlemania. It's not necessarily the venue or the city, it's the post Wrestlemania crowd.

The die hards always stay in town for the RAW after Wrestlemania, and the live crowd is much more interested than usual.

Lesnar comes out and attacks Undertaker. Even though Lesnar vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30 would be a bad idea. No way Taker at his age can work a good match with him anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back