RAW LD 3/14/2016 -

Makes sense for Miz to attack Owens after last week's Smackdown, but PLEASE do not add anyone to the IC title match at Mania. It should be Zayn/Owens, period.

Name one time he's been even close to relevant.

Dolph irks me too, but let's not get too ridiculous. People went NUTS for Ziggler after Survivor Series 2014 and genuinely thought it would lead to big things for him. Lets not forget his MITB cash-in either, or his ladder match with Harper.

Thank you League of Nations <3 I wish I hadn't missed that. F*** daylight savings, if that has any role in it.

And f*** Brie Bella.
Wow, they'll be facing Team Bad. This is a match I could easily skip.

Dolph irks me too, but let's not get too ridiculous. People went NUTS for Ziggler after Survivor Series 2014 and genuinely thought it would lead to big things for him. Lets not forget his MITB cash-in either, or his ladder match with Harper.

SS wasn't about Dolph, it was about Cena vs. the Authority. Only morons thought it was actually about Dolph. His cash in was as bad as Sheamus', and his title reign with the B title was a cup of coffee, and people pop for every ladder match, no matter the participants.

There are infinitely more talented people who should be given the opportunities he's been given.

Name one time he's been even close to relevant.

I fail to see how not being in a major storyline makes him less popular than cancer. If it's his lack of relevance that bothers you then it's nothing to do with him and everything to do with his booking.

I'm not saying he should be world champ again or anything but he'd be a damn fine IC champion who occasionally jobs to the stars.

Can we have the relevant women's wrestlers please?

Less Brie-mode, more Banks, Lynch and Flair thanks.

Has it really been almost three years since they ran that stupid angle of Axel being a Paul Heyman guy and beating Triple H with that weird count out?

SS wasn't about Dolph, it was about Cena vs. the Authority. Only morons thought it was actually about Dolph. His cash in was as bad as Sheamus', and his title reign with the B title was a cup of coffee, and people pop for every ladder match.

Sting and Dolph were by far the two biggest things people were talking about after SS. Sure, the match was billed as Cena vs Authority, but Cena was eliminated early and Dolph wound up stealing the show.

His cash-in as bad as Sheamus? Really? Sheamus' cash-in went over about as well as Stephanie winning the title. The arena ERUPTED when Dolph won the belt from Del Rio because they genuinely wanted it. Of course, that was when Dolph still had hope and long before people got sick of him. Or rather, the company made sure people got sick of him. His title reign was only short because Swagger concussed him with a kick to the head and cut it short.

And that ladder match with Harper, while overrated by the company, was still very good and one of the best singles ladder matches in a while.

Dammit, I can't believe I'm defending Dolph Ziggler. Damn you, sir. Damn you to hell.

I fail to see how not being in a major storyline makes him less popular than cancer. If it's his lack of relevance that bothers you then it's nothing to do with him and everything to do with his booking.

I'm not saying he should be world champ again or anything but he'd be a damn fine IC champion who occasionally jobs to the stars.

I think it has less to do with the fact that the guy doesn't have good booking and more of the fact that Ziggler is a shit wrestler. And really for no reason too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back