Raw LD 11/09/2015 - "Uhuh I totally haven't read the spoilers!" *Read First Post*

It's as if the speech H is giving Roman is the speech Vince gave Cena in private over a decade ago.

I turned on the TV to hear Roman getting boo'ed out of the building. Where are they tonight, Philly? Chicago? New York?

It really is, and then the turn back to face in a year or two's time would be fucking amazing. I don't give a fuck if it's just like the Rock's arc.

Yeah. Reigns goes over huge as a heel for the next 6-9 months until Rollins returns as a huge babyface to take it back. Afterward they're both kept around the ME/upper card.

Crowd chanting YES for Roman Reigns to shake Triple H's hand was a good way to let Vince and Co. what should be done at Survivor Series. Fact that Dean Ambrose is an over babyface means that everything could be setup easily and effectively.

I'll be sure to quote this when Big Show wins the world title in the future.

I wouldn't mind a Show title run. He's done a lot of work for a very long time and pretty much deserves one last title run before he calls it quits. It'd be sure to be a transitional run anyways, so he can put over a face huge.

Meh, I do get Big Show's role on the roster, but this really shouldn't be Show smacking around Roman so much.

I wouldn't mind a Show title run. He's done a lot of work for a very long time and pretty much deserves one last title run before he calls it quits. It'd be sure to be a transitional run anyways, so he can put over a face huge.

Transitional? Yes. Huge? Not from Big Show.

Just be glad we're getting this thing over in the first round and not in the semis after several Show matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back