RAW! 12 June!

Didn't he win a Dad of the Year contest a couple of years ago. He's according to all a great father.

He did.

And a couple years ago did the thing where a homeless person was refused service at a restaurant so Titus gathered up a bunch of homeless people and took them to the same restaurant and bought them food.

The guy is supposed to be a stand up guy all around.

He did.

And a couple years ago did the thing where a homeless person was refused service at a restaurant so Titus gathered up a bunch of homeless people and took them to the same restaurant and bought them food.

The guy is supposed to be a stand up guy all around.

Too bad it doesn't get the amount of press that it should.

I've always said that looking and admiring is fine, that's as far as it will go for either of us. I means I watch a show with half naked sweaty men and he has never said a word. We and it sounds like you and Becca have a mutual respect for one and another. it's a great thing to have.

She's also a scary big Harry Potter fan. Last year I snuck out at midnight to buy the new book to surprise her. Knowing that I would never get it back and not wanting to buy two copies, I tried to read it first. She woke up and I felt so guilty about it that I handed it over. Her response:

1. HOW DARE YOU READ HARRY POTTER BEFORE ME????

2. On the other hand, I never, ever have to worry about you cheating on me if you can't even handle a book on your own.

She's also a scary big Harry Potter fan. Last year I snuck out at midnight to buy the new book to surprise her. Knowing that I would never get it back and not wanting to buy two copies, I tried to read it first. She woke up and I felt so guilty about it that I handed it over. Her response:

1. HOW DARE YOU READ HARRY POTTER BEFORE ME????

2. On the other hand, I never, ever have to worry about you cheating on me if you can't even handle a book on your own.

Oh that's hilarious. Sort of the same in our house, never crosses his or my mind. No one else would probably put up with either one of us. :lmao:

Good thing they didn't have Rhyno fight the bear.

PETA would have been all over a Rhino vs Bear fight.

Oh that's hilarious. Sort of the same in our house, never crosses his or my mind. No one else would probably put up with either one of us. :lmao:

Indeed. I work from home and have a very, very odd sleeping pattern. Couple that with some incredibly loud snoring and I'm not the easiest person to be around. She's British so it's taken her some time to get used to America (moved here last January and just got a bank account earlier today). It's not the most traditional coupling.

Indeed. I work from home and have a very, very odd sleeping pattern. Couple that with some incredibly loud snoring and I'm not the easiest person to be around. She's British so it's taken her some time to get used to America (moved here last January and just got a bank account earlier today). It's not the most traditional coupling.

Traditional coupling doesn't have the best track record.

But that's what will make your marriage work. We not a traditional couple either. My husband is a senior vice president at a bank, and I don't have to work but I do and will until I retire. I like getting out and meeting people, but I like having my own money to spend. All his colleagues are stunned that I work, their wives shop all day and spend their money. It's like freedom to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back