RAW! 12 June!

I'm not a shopper never have been. Go for what I want and come home. Works when you're married to a banker.

I'm the exact same. I go shopping very rarely and it doesn't make sense to her. My uncle was VP of several banks for the better part of 45 years. He retired, realized he was ready to jump out of a building after three days, and got a job as a consultant for a new bank. This job basically consisted of going to play golf with potential clients because he was so bad at the game that the clients would sign because the game made them feel good.

Yea but Reigns isn't as cut as Neville or Mahal. Isn't that why he still wears the vest.

He got the vest taken off of him during a beat down one time. His chest was lacking compared to the rest of him. Definitely lost a lot in that area since he was in developmental. I tend to think that's why they keep the vest on him.

I'm the exact same. I go shopping very rarely and it doesn't make sense to her. My uncle was VP of several banks for the better part of 45 years. He retired, realized he was ready to jump out of a building after three days, and got a job as a consultant for a new bank. This job basically consisted of going to play golf with potential clients because he was so bad at the game that the clients would sign because the game made them feel good.

We have a golf course down the street and Adam tries to get out there every week now, just in case he finds himself in the same position as your uncle. I think he might work there once he retires, he loves the game. Only another 10 or so years to go before he retires.

He got the vest taken off of him during a beat down one time. His chest was lacking compared to the rest of him. Definitely lost a lot in that area since he was in developmental. I tend to think that's why they keep the vest on him.

I remember a story about that floating around.

We have a golf course down the street and Adam tries to get out there every week now, just in case he finds himself in the same position as your uncle. I think he might work there once he retires, he loves the game. Only another 10 or so years to go before he retires.

I'm......eh close to thirty five or so years away. Becca about forty.

No, you can't get that physique as quickly as Neville did without significant help, and Roman popped for Adderall, not PEDs.

Not my point. All I'm saying is if they're going to suspend Roman for whatever the hell it was... their golden child... they aren't looking the other way for guys like Jinder and Neville if they're actually on the gear.

I remember it being that long for us as well. Time flies though. I'm about 15 years away from early retirement.

I don't mean this badly but it's so odd to have someone on here who isn't in their teens/20s. I know there are some but it's a rare breed.

I'm in my early 30s and I echo this statement.

I definitely feel old compared to a lot of the posters on here.

I started here about a month before I turned 18. I'm now 29 and my goodness that makes me think I need to take a long look at my life.

I don't mean this badly but it's so odd to have someone on here who isn't in their teens/20s. I know there are some but it's a rare breed.

Age is just a number to me anyway. I certainly don't act my age that's for sure. Long time WWE fan here. Probably before most of the other posters were born.

I mean shit my son is 26.

I started here about a month before I turned 18. I'm now 29 and my goodness that makes me think I need to take a long look at my life.

The way I look at it you found your passion fairly early in life. I know your fandom goes well beyond your time here. As does mine.

A lot of people spend the majority of life looking for something to be so passionate about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back